XIV

Wooyoung woke up, once again, clinging to San

Wooyoung woke up, once again, clinging to San. It had been over a week and each day they continued to go to bed and wake up together. Wooyoung had also become fond of asking San to randomly cuddle, or hold his hand, or even kiss him on the forehead and cheeks.

Just because he wanted to.

"Sannie~" Wooyoung murmured in the male's ear and San groaned tiredly. He rested his hand on Wooyoung's lower back and pulled the prince closer to him. "Saaan~" 

"Just sleep here with me. We don't even need to get up Woo." The knight murmured, eyes still closed as he hugged Wooyoung.

Wooyoung smirked before sitting on top of San. "San. I want to eat." He spoke, looking down at the male before moving forward slightly.

"No-Fuck! D-don't sit on me." San pushed the prince off of his crotch and the prince rolled off the bed in a fit of giggles.

"Whyyy?" Wooyoung teased and San stood up, covering his crotch as he entered the bathroom.

"You're a little fucking demon." San muttered and Wooyoung laughed at him.

"Come back! Come and lay down with me!" Wooyoung teased and the knight just huffed from inside the bathroom. 

"Fine! I'm going to get dressed too." Wooyoung left to get dressed for the day and returned with a sly smile. San was seated on his bed in full armor and glared at the prince.

"Wooyoung-"

"What? Is it because you were hard?"

"P-prince-"

"It's fine. It happens to me too!" Wooyoung spoke and the knight sighed.

"You don't understand Wooyoung." The knight grimaced and Wooyoung tilted his head in confusion. 

"What? What don't I get?" Wooyoung asked.

"Ah.. Nothing." San spoke and continued eating his pancakes. 

Wooyoung frowned and crossed his arms.

"What are you doing?" San asked.

"I'm not going to eat until you tell me."

"Your highness-"

"No."

"Prince you must-"

"No."

"Fine. You don't understand because-"

"Wooyoungie! Wooyoungie!" Yeona knocked on the door frantically.

Wooyoung looked at San, "I'll eat now, but you better tell me later."

"Yeona noona?" Wooyoung opened the door and Yeona was standing there with Jieun and Sieun.

"Oh? What's happening." Wooyoung asked as he opened the door for the rest of them to enter and shut it behind them.

"Unnie has news for us." Jieun spoke and entered the room along with the other girls. Wooyoung went to sit down on San's thigh and his sisters didn't bother to comment on it.