V

Hellooooo~ It's Thursday, as in school ends for this week tomorrow ( ̄ヘ ̄;)Online learning is sooo hard

Online learning is sooo hard

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung, age twelve, was pulled out of bed by the maids one morning. 

"Your highness, your presence is needed for breakfast this morning." His personal maid spoke and helped the drowsy boy into the bathroom.

"Oh.. okay." Wooyoung frowned at the thought of having to sit across from his mother for an hour. 

"We've prepared your bath for you already. Would you like assistance in washing up this morning?" The maid asked kindly.

"Um.. yes please." Wooyoung spoke shyly as he got into the bathtub. The maid smiled and grabbed shampoo to use on the prince.

"Did you sleep well your highness?" She asked, applying the shampoo to the top of his head,

Wooyoung blushed as he remembered the dream he had of one of the other noble's sons. "Yes.. I slept very nicely."

"A good dream I assume?" The maid asked, scrubbing the boy's head. 

Wooyoung hummed and didn't answer her.

The woman laughed as she rinsed off the boy's head. "Well that's alright." She grabbed a sponge and handed it to the prince, "You can call for me once you've finished washing yourself."

"Thank you, Miss Sooji." Wooyoung spoke and started cleansing himself after the woman left the room.

A moment later he was rinsing himself off and wrapping a towel around his body. "Umm.. miss Sooji? I finished." Wooyoung called and the woman returned to the bathroom so she could dry and style his hair.

"Do you like it?" She asked, putting down the comb she had just used.

"Yes." Wooyoung smiled at her in the mirror. Soojismiled back at him and handed him the clothes she prepared for him to wear for the day.

・:*:・

Finally dressed, Wooyoung and Sooji made their way down to the rest of the family for breakfast.

"Wooyoungie~" his sister Sieun spoke and greeted him. Wooyoung greeted her and the rest of his family as he sat down at the table with them.

"Late. As usual." The Queen spoke in annoyance and Wooyoung frowned. The twins shifted uncomfortably in their seats and the King hadn't heard her whisper.

"He's still young." Yeona spoke and her mother silenced her with a glare. Even at twenty one years old, her mother still had power over her.

"Wooyoung how are your classes?" The King asked over the table from his seat at his throne.