"Yeah.. but being out here just reminds me of older times.. It's nostalgic." Yunho admitted. "It reminds me of the first time I met Mingi." He blushed. 

Mingi smirked, "You were so unsure about being with me, and now look. We're married." He grabbed Yunho's hand and Yunho rolled his eyes. 

"I should have said no that day." Mingi deadpanned.

"Hey!" Mingi exclaimed.

"I'm kidding~ I love you." Yunho teased, pinching Mingi's cheek.

Not even a moment later Jongho and Yeosang were joining them. Although they had just gotten to know him, they were all pretty close. The male hadn't been to the courtyard more than a few times but each time Jongho invited him to the castle, he was more than happy to accompany him. He preferred Wooyoung's tolerant Kingdom more than his own.

Yeosang waved shyly at the group sitting at the table. 

"Oooh.. Jongho brought his fiancé!" Mingi teased.

Jongho glared at Mingi. 

"I still remember the first time Jongho saw you!" Mingi laughed and Jongho wanted to disappear remembering that day. "Man.. he was starstruck by you Yeosang. He looked like he was going to pass out from your beauty."

Yeosang turned to look at Jongho with a smile, "Really?"

"Yes. This is so embarrassing." 

"What? No it's cute." Yeosang spoke and sat down on Jongho's lap at the table. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's definitely something you'd do. Even this morning, you were rambling about me in your sleep." Yeosang laughed.

"What?! I talk in my sleep?!" Jongho looked at Yeosang in horror. 

"Yep." Yeosang chirped and Jongho couldn't meet his eyes. He knew some of his dreams would expose the dirtiest thoughts he tended to have about his fiancé. 

"Sorry." Jongho apologized. 

Yeosang sensed Jongho's embarrassment, "Don't apologize.. I don't mind what you say..." Yeosang cupped the male's face gently.

The male was often delicate and quiet when it came to Jongho.

Mingi watched the two of them in confusion. "What is going on-"

"Let's leave it alone." Yunho spoke, wrapping his arm around Mingi's arm and resting his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"Okay.. we're waiting for Seonghwa.. and then.. we'll share the news." Wooyoung spoke, unconsciously running his finger's through San's hair and playing with it. 

San closed his eyes and hummed softly.

"Alright! Your favorite King is here!" Seonghwa spoke with a smirk and Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." Wooyoung muttered and San laughed.

Seonghwa sat down at the table and joined the rest of the group, pulling Hongjoong with him. 

"Okay.. so.. what's the news?" Yunho asked, feeling both nervous and excited. 

"Well, we already told my sisters, but I also really wanted to tell you guys.." Wooyoung began and the rest of them looked at him intensely.

"You all know that as a King.. I kind of need to have an heir and such.. but I refuse to do anything with another woman so I can have that child.. so.." Wooyoung turned to San and grabbed the male's hand. "We're going to adopt!" He smiled brightly.