Chapter 7

"What? Another mission?" You sighed.You just finished that mission with Nils and now another one?You're tired as hell.

"I guess we should continue this later" Fuegoleon said as you stood up.

"Well,we'll be going" Nozel said and walked outside the room,followed by you.

"What mission is it,captain?" You asked him while both of you were outside the room.

"We need you to protect and guard the border of Clover and Spade Kingdom.They might take advantage of what happen to our kingdom" Nozel calmly replied.

You nodded.You're doing this to keep your grandfather safe.Besides,it is true that Spade Kingdom might take advantage of what happens here due to Eye of the Midnight Sun's attack.

☆゚.*・。゚♡

You yawned after a long and deep sleep.You just finished your mission of guarding the border between the kingdom and when you come back to the base, you quickly ran into your bedroom and slept.

Its morning.

Dang it i overslep

You stood up and opened your bedroom door,looking around.Your [H/L],[H/C] hair was greasy and you didnt took a bath for 3 days.

As soon as you decided to enter your room back to take a bath,you heard a footsteps coming at you and turned,it was Nozel.

"I see you're already wake up.Now go take a bath first because you smell like shit" Nozel said,pinching his nose and you rolled your eyes.

Did he just said that to a girl?i mean,i knew i didnt take a bath for days but--

As you stepped inside your bathroom,you filled the the tub with a hot water and you get inside it.Its warm and relaxing,you close your eyes and suddenly,you're thinking if your grandfather is doing well.

You washed your hair.Now it smells great.As you finished taking a bath you sink the water down and wore a casual clothes,not bother to put your robe.You're not going anywhere,right?

Or at least you thought.

☆゚.*・。゚♡

Danggg i promise to update more often okayh--

Also TYSM for 300 reads ahdhchf 😭💜🌆

~author_chan✿