Chapter 5

Nils cast an ice spell that looked like an arrow and a bow,aiming at Sally.

He shots those arrow toward Sally,as fast as lighting but she managed to avoid it.

"This is interesting!!I really want to dissect you right now!!" Sally laughed

Nils keep shooting at her but she defensed herself using her gel magic that absorbs Nils's magic.

"Sorry to interrupt your battle,but i need to" You said,casting a water creation magic that looked like a dragon toward Sally as you saw Nils almost running out of mana.

Sally's shoked,she didnt make it.Your spells hit her chest and she fainted.

"Come on,we must hurry before the others came to take that stone" Nils said,holding my wrist.

You and Nils tried to sense if there's a magic stones around it.The stones has a powerful mana,so it'll be easier to track.However,both of you failed and decided to turn back to the base as its gettin late already.

☆゚.*・。゚♡

"You can rest now,[Name].I'll go report to captain" Nils said as you arrived at the base.

"Thank you,Nils" You said and walked to your room.You're so tired,and hungry at the same time.

You really want to sleep right now,but you're so hungry so you left your room and walked to the base's kitchen.

It was extremely huge.In the middle of the kitchen there is one large white-marbled counter and a sink on top of it.It also has another counter around it with stove and oven.

You walked to the cabinets,opening them and you saw a lot of ingredients inside it.

'i guess a meal for myself is okay" You mumbled to yourself,grabbing some stuff from it.

You took a slice of steak from the freezer and fry it.You also added some seasonings on it.

You put it on a plate,not bother to decorate it with salad or whatever.You want to eat this quickly and go to sleep.
Suddenly,you remembered about your grandfather.Its only one day,but you've been missing him so much.You can't visit him right now due to Nozel's orders.

You sighed,cleaning your dishes and turned to see Nozel glaring at you.

"What is it,captain?" You asked,confused by his sudden appearance.

"Captain Fuegoleon wanted to meet you at Crimson Lion's base" Nozel said, glaring at you and he walked away.You can see a slight annoyance in his eyes.

Captain Fuegoleon?Why did he wanted to meet you?

☆゚.*・。゚♡

I hate school 🌼💨☄️🌦️🐇

~author_chan✿

Status: edited