To be honest, Jungkook feels slightly guilty too. And his heart tells him to apologise which is never happened. But he never let his heart control him. Only the brain. And his pride will never let that happen. He hides his good side and let his bad side out.

"oh just shut up Kim. It's not a big deal anyway. If you need money I'll give it. And about the job, you can work under me. We need a doctor to work with us permanently." Jk walked towards the angry man slowly.

Jin and others gasped at the Jk's words slightly. It makes the situation worse. And Taehyung could feel some dizziness because of his anger but he managed to stay still while looking at the Jk's mocking eyes directly.

"I can see..., you have some qualifications for that. And why not we take this as a....... punishment... for making me angry, hmm? You shouldn't have mess with me in the first place." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an evil smirk while whispering his words slowly.

"I. Will. Never." Taehyung couldn't talk without a shaking voice.

"You stupid bitch!" Suddenly, Taehyung hissed at Jk.

"It's not even worth to talk with a disgusting worm like you." With that Jk's face covered with dark again.

"What did you say?" His voice was awfully calm.

"Disgusting? Worm? Huh..did you ever had look at your face from a mirror? Disgusting ugly hoe." Jungkook spat back at Taehyung. But he found himself feeling a strange tug in his heart. He felt surprised about himself when he retorts like that. He heard many comments about him like that, but he never cared about them. On the other hand, hyungs just stood there not knowing what to do.

Taehyung smirked at Jk's utterances.

"I didn't know that the Famous Black Rose Mafia leader is a fucking little kid."

"What the fu_" before Jk could say anything Taehyung cut his words.

"Now are you trying to bully me using my face? Huh..I can't believe it." He shook his head in a disappointing way and Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"If you want to play this with a childish way..then.." the blonde-haired male tilted his head to the side saying it.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"You talked about my face being ugly but what about you? Do you think your face is a pleasant sight to see? To people, it's also disgusting Mr.Jeon. you probably have seen their fear for you, but look at them carefully Jeon..you are also disgusted by them. But for me..do you know how much people love to see me? No.it's not that much but..I'm sure more than you have." Taehyung lost in his memories for a second.

He remembered how his patients smile at him adoringly. And the kids, who never cared about his face, calling him Tata while giving genuinely beautiful smiles.....but now he had lost everything. His only happiness. Because of what? A someone's selfishness. He recovered from his thoughts and glared at Jk again. Who had lost his words. He didn't know why Kim's words make him feel like something stabbing inside of him. But he fast enough to push the feeling aside and glare back at Taehyung.

"You know what? I'm soo tired with your shit. I just only need someone to take care of our old man but you turned it as a fucking drama." Jungkook pinched his nose bridge while trying to make him calm. After a second he stared at Taehyung's eyes with a dangerous gaze.

"I don't care about you agree or not. But you are going to work under me. You will be a Doctor under this disgusting Mafia boss. With or without your consent, it will inevitably happen." Jungkook said with his usual cold voice.

"don't look down on me Jeon. I have nothing to lose or live. So I will never afraid of your empty words" Taehyung voice also dark and stern. But he internally panicked slightly after hearing Jungkook's evil chuckle.

"Empty? Oh yeah..you may be right, that you have nothing to lose. But.....what about those patients? I bet they have sooo much to lose." Jk's smirked grow wide when he saw Taehyung eyes began to visibly panic.

"Wha_what you mean by that?" Taehyung asked with growing wide eyes because it takes a few seconds to release what Jk had said.

"yes..if you didn't do as I say, your lovely patients will see their grim reaper earlier.......... maybe.." Jungkook said with a fake innocent voice. Of course, he searched everything he could know about Dr.kim. like how he closes with his patients dearly. And he had hit the jackpot. But the truth is he will never hurt innocent people. He just wanted to make Taehyung agree for this.

"Y-you." Taehyung stared at Jk with disbelief. But second by second, his emotions turn to a scared one. Scared for his patients. He felt helpless and hopeless. Soo weak. Jk had destroyed his peace completely. He dreamed of that. He worked hard for that. he risked his life for that. Just to have a peaceful life.

Everyone in the room looked at the person who had his head hanging low. Looking down without saying anything. His face avoided any emotions. They thought he will try to protest while screaming at Jk but nothing happened. Because Taehyung knew it well that he can not win against the Mafia leader no matter what. And he doesn't want to put those innocent people's lives at risk.

"Don't drag them to this Jeon. I knew that you are a coward but didn't think you are a weakling too." Jk took a deep breath again to calm himself down. He doesn't know why he tries this hard to be calm so he can stop himself from hurting Kim. Maybe it because he understood that Kim is the best person to take care of his old man. And he can't waste any more time in searching for another man for this.

"Fine, I'll do this. But you should promise me, you will never hurt any of them" Taehyung had finally look up at Jk. His voice held a commanding tone. Even though he should be submissive with this situation, his aura was dominated. And everyone wondered again how a normal doctor can be like this?

"Don't you think you should be more careful with your actions Mr.kim?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side.

"But okay, I don't care about them as long as you.... are.... being a.. good boy for me..." Jk said with an evil smirk while Taehyung looking at him with expressionless eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong... 😊

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜