"YOU_" Jin cut Jk from saying anything.

"Is that true Jk? Why you gave an order like that? We said that we should bring him nicely. not like that. And after all, he is going to help us."

"first of all, we don't ask him for help. Second of all, I don't fucking care about your sleep. And last, of all, I didn't order them to do that"

Mr.Kim rolled his eyes under his hoodie while turning to the Jack guy.

"hey you, tell them what was the order you got from your stupid leader" Kim's every word made Jk go furious. Only God knew how he able to control himself from killing this doctor. And on the other side, his hyungs are also surprised how this doctor didn't die yet by Jk's hand.

By this moment, the room filled with the dark aura what oozing from the Black Rose leader. Under his killer gaze, Jack couldn't even dare to open his mouth. So he just stands still on the floor shaking in fear.

"Jack, tell us what's the order Jk gave to you," Jin asked with a commanding voice. Jack raised his head slightly and looked at between Jk and Kim who had a glaring fight among each other. But decided to open his mouth after Jin's command.

"T-to drag him here." Jack stuttered out. And Jungkook went silent for a moment and thought a little. Jack won't lie because it's clear he is scared like a shit to utter a lie. Maybe....

"Agh..I can't remember when I told that but I think it's a mistake because I have to do more important business other than this". No, when it's come to his hyungs or old man, nothing is important to him. But he doesn't have time to care about his every order how he gave.

"We are so sorry about our mistake Dr.Kim. it won't happen again." Namjoon said politely.

"It's not your fault Mr.Kim. he is the one who should apologise." Dr. Kim said making everyone gasped at that. One thing was sure. No one can do anything to save Mr.Kim now.

"How you dare to talk to me like that?" Jungkook walks closer to Kim while seething in anger. His murderers gaze affected everyone in the room. But, it seems like not for everyone actually.

"Did you forget about me being a Mafia leader and I can kill you in this very second and no one will know about you?" The gap between the two of them is only one foot. If there was anyone else here, definitely they will drop on knees and beg for their life while dying in fear. So others expect the same reaction from the doctor. But, maybe Mr.Kim is not that anyone. He didn't even move a muscle. He just stands there with folded arms on his chest and tilting his head to the side slightly like daring way. This time Jk was surprised with others too. But he hides it perfectly.

"Do I look like care Mr.' I'm a Mafia leader. please kneel down in front of me'?

'Here goes again'. Jk took a deep breath to calm himself down. If only this man didn't save his old man life he maybe killed him by now.

"Jk, this is going too far. We need his help. We have only him to trust with Dehyun. So Please calm down okay..." Namjoon said  while others busy with fanboying over Mr.Kim. Mr.Kim is the first one who dare to talk like that with Jk. So....why not? As a reply jungkook only huffed in anger and looked away.

"Mr.Kim. Please sit down. We have a proposal for you." Namjoon said while gesturing his hand towards the sofa. After everyone settled down in the sofas around a little glass table Namjoon opened his mouth again.

"Mr.Kim. Sorry for the trouble you had to face because of us again. And thank you so much for saving Dehyun." Namjoon gave a sweet dimple smile to the doctor.

"It's okay Mr.Namjoon. No need to say sorry. It's not your fault anyway." Mr.kim's voice back to his usual gentle and deep voice. He glared at Jk again who did the same. Before another war, Namjoon spoke again.