3) i'm in.

Twenty five years.

It's been twenty five years but it was like...

Nothing happened.

Like the four of us weren't dead.

Like I could still have the opportunity to become a famous singer-songwriter.

Be the same girl, who had her:

- Guitar
- Lyric journal
- And, vocals

In those twenty five years of solitude I didn't have hope or inspiration to write lyrics.

But, now they're back, the guys, I mean... I've got my groove back.

The same Izza Nolan... is back.

I've got my family away from home back.

______________________________ •✫❁✫• _______________________________

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

______________________________ •✫❁✫• _______________________________

Her body was leaning against the couch, sitting on the floor. The guys were on the cushioned furniture, it was always like that. Even when they were all alive. "You were always sitting down there. Scribbling down it that notebook" Luke stated, grinning down at the girl. He was fiddling with one of the six strings, not his original- but... it would do. He was grateful to play music again, he didn't care what he was making it with.

"Izza?" A voice called down to her. "Where is that lyric book?" Alex twiddled his drumsticks in between his digits, eyes glancing down at the honey tinted brown-haired girl. She plainly shrugged her shoulders, a glum expression painted her features.

"I don't know. I haven't been back here since you guys..." Her silence pointing at the matter of their deaths. "I left it here and never came back." And she regretted it. That's the part she never mentioned, but the three (yes, even Reggie) knew she did.

"Speaking of songwriting, do you wanna help us?" Isabelle wasn't even concentrating, and had unintentionally blocked out the talking. Her mind in a dream-like state.

Her life had been in that book.

Her heart intertwined in the words.

Her feelings contained in every line.

It was all lost. She knew what she felt was stupid and childish, but she was feeling it... and it wouldn't stop. She had begun writing in that book since she was fourteen-years old, since the band started rehearsing. That was her entire career.

A gentle nudge knocked Isabelle out of her daze. "Hey, Iz!" The hand stayed gently gripping her shoulder. It caused her to spin around, she met the face of the 'emotional' member of the deceased band. "Wanna talk outside... or?" Her head nodded slowly.

He stood up, wiggling out from the couch. And she aided herself up. Both poofing outside.

Almost immediately, Izza sat down on the concrete tiles that attached to the same material trail which led to the main house. Instantly picking at the bracelet she had worn for the past twenty-five years. It was a habit.

Alex sighed, striding to the girl- descending to the spot on the ground right beside her. "You know you can talk to me, right?" His voice was caring and gentle. He had always been like a big brother to Isabelle. The supportive one, when her dad got into a drunken rage. Her mum six-foot under... Alex was the one she approached.