9) i love you (it's kinda hard to say)

Okay, I have one word for you.

Why?

Why the hell did I do that?!

It's out in the open, he knows I like him...

The guys probably told him the story of how I feel in love with him when I was ten.

Yada yada yada...

I'm sure Sunset Curve won't be able to find me where I am.

The place of my death.

The turning off of Packard Street.

Yeah, I know it's kind of a depressing but... it gave me headspace when I was alive.

Headspace from the world and all the problems with my dad.

And I don't think I've been there in the twenty-five-years.

But I'm ready. I'm ready to come to terms with everything.

______________________________ •✫❁✫• _______________________________

If all it is is eight letters
Why am I in my own way?

______________________________ •✫❁✫• _______________________________

"You guys are going to be great!" Her eyes looked at the four boys in front of her. Their instruments packed into the two separate cars. One that Bobby was driving, the other Isabelle was driving.

"We know, Iz." Bobby stated with a flirtatious grin on his face. 

"Yeah, don't have to tell us!" The guitarist closed the boot of the car and leant against the girl's car.

The female laughed at the confidence. "Loving this energy... okay, who's riding in what car...?" She pondered to the quartet.

"Reggie and I will annoy Bobby. You can have Luke." The blonde stated before slipping into the shotgun position.

"Hey! No fair! I called shotgun!" The bassist yelled in a childish tone to his sarcastic bandmate.

"Dude, it's only a twenty-minute drive, not an entire road-trip." Alex shut the door of Bobby's car, leaving Reggie to slip into the back.

"Bob, sure you'll survive with their bickering?" Isabelle grinned at his expression. 

"Yeah, I'm used to it enough in practice." He chuckled at the end before getting into his own car- leaving Luke and Isabelle standing there.

"Hop in, Patterson!" She bounced around to the driver's side of the car, opening the door and shutting it in sync with her passenger.

Keys already in the ignition, she turned the metal; sparking the engine. Bobby had already turned the corner up the road. Hands on the wheel, foot on the pedal- she began to drive to the venue in downtown Los Angeles. To the Orpheum.

"Nervous?" Her eyes glanced the way his fingers fidgeted on his lap. Like he was memorising and re-running the chords of 'Now or Never'.

"How could you tell?" He looked at the driver.

She gave a gentle laugh. "You're currently playing the chords to 'Now or Never', you're on the chorus and you're not even holding your guitar." She turned right, following the back of Bobby's dark blue vehicle. "You always do it when you're nervous."