|| Let's do art || 1 ||

Braces!Louis & Dark!Harry

Dramastudent!Louis & Dramastudent!Harry

Sassy!Louis & Smug!Harry

Hate/Love & Sexual tension

Inspired by the Victorious episode (Season 1, episode 13), in which the students of the Hollywood Arts come to Mr. Sikowitz' house for an acting challenge in which they have to never leave their character role they play. But Mr. Horan is the teacher and the students are Harry, Zayn and Liam. Yup.

Enjoy xx

|| Part 1 ||

Summary:
But when Niall's father said Louis was perfect for this, he grinned. Oh, yes, he knew what he had to do with those stupid fuckers from the Hollywood Arts. He would make sure that they would fall out of their role in a few minutes.

He didn't know what he was getting into because of that night. Because he didn't know the students, who were playing just a role on friday. After all, he didn't know what the person behind 'Marcel' was.

***

Louis sighed happily as he looked down on his body, straightened his new bracelets, before he rang the doorbell. He had bought them yesterday after school with Niall, his best friend. Yeah, they went shopping often, because on the street on which their school was, was also a mall he loved. It had the best expensive shops and well, Louis loved expensive things. Not only he, but also his friends. They were at the 'Sparks Private School For Drama And Expression', the best, literally, best school in this country. Okay, not of this country maybe, but Louis at least thought so. He wasn't arrogant or anything, don't get him wrong. But he was kinda proud, you didn't just have to have money to get on this school, but also had to be very talented. And, well... Louis was. So...

And no, he wasn't that posh, over respectful baby that some people that also were going to his school thought (There were some kids like that, but Louis wasn't one of them, thank you very much) (Well, clichés had to exist, right?), no. He was cool, funny and had quite a big mouth. But hey, he was perfect in drama, so he managed to pull himself together in school and be that silent and good student, while he pranked his friends on a daily basis in their live outside of the school. That beautiful school, that was much, much better and more professional than any other drama school in this city, let alone a state school that was open for anyone.

The door opened and Niall smiled as a greeting, what Louis returned.

"Hey, Lou!"

"What's up, Nialler?"

Louis lifted his hand, that held a sixer of beer, while dancing a bit.

"Look what I got!"

Niall wasn't that enthusiastic it seemed, because he sighed. And then Louis heard voices coming out of the house, frowned when he noticed many unknown voices.

"What's going on? Got more guests?"

Niall looked at him hesitantly.

"No, just my dad..."

Louis' face changed. Well, talk about other schools. See, Louis loved Niall's parents, they were kind, nice, funny and let him be with Niall all the time, never had a problem with him spending his nights in their house.

But.

His dad was a teacher at the 'Hollywood Arts High School'; a state school for kids who thought were cool, just because they got through the qualifying examination and now were able to have lessons in drama and singing and everything creative.