|| Let's do art || 3 ||

Braces!Louis & Dark!Harry

Dramastudent!Louis & Dramastudent!Harry

Sassy!Louis & Smug!Harry

Hate/Love & Sexual tension

Inspired by the Victorious episode (Season 1, episode 13), in which the students of the Hollywood Arts come to Mr. Sikowitz' house for an acting challenge in which they have to never leave their character role they play. But Mr. Horan is the teacher and the students are Harry, Zayn and Liam. Yup.

Enjoy xx

|| Part 3 ||

***

Louis sighed as he escaped to the kitchen. My goodness. All of this; it was just too much. First he had been so annoyed by Harry, then he had started to find him attractive, then everyone was telling him how nice the elder was and now Harry wanted to kiss him, but was just trying to prank him again...?

Sighing, the Sparkle student reached for a bottle of beer in the fridge. Searching, he looked around before making another sound of exasperation. There had been a bottle opener here earlier. On that subject, he directly thought of Zayn asking Harry for his lighter. And that automatically made him think of Harry again.

Surprised, he blinked as the very same lighter appeared in front of his eyes. At first, he panicked, thinking Harry had followed him to continue messing with him. But apparently the curly haired boy left him alone for now, because it was Niall who was apparently still in possession of the lighter.

"I didn't think I'd see you alone again tonight"

Because of his amused voice, Louis sighed before turning to the blond. The latter grabbed the beer bottle.

"Make sure it doesn't break", Louis only answered as Niall put the lighter on.

"I'm not Zayn", this one joked. The lid of the bottle gave way, causing it to fall to the floor with a plop. Louis bent down to pick it up and throw it in the trash.

„Oh", the blond made, but Louis paid no attention.

"There was a bottle opener around here somewhere earlier", he said, tossing the lid away.

"Um..."

"Well, anyway -"

Louis now saw Niall's face, looked at the lighter in his hand. It wasn't completely broken, thank god, just a piece had broken off the end.

„Well, great", Louis sighed less enthusiastically.

"You can tell Harry that if you like"

"Lighters don't cost much anyway. And as long as it works...", Niall said, then pushed it into Louis' hand.

"Here. I'm sure Harry won't be mad at you"

"Wha... What are you doing?!"

"Oh, just give him a kissy then. It's fine", Niall replied, pushing the beer bottle into the brown-haired man's other hand.

"Stop it", Louis said, unable to get angry though. It rather annoyed him to be honest. Because he would have liked to kiss Harry. And that was just exactly what the older boy had wanted to achieve, just to expose him.

"Dude, Louis!", Niall said a bit louder with astonishment in his voice as Louis turned away, fiddling with the bottle's tag as he did so. At that, Niall got himself a beer.

"You guys almost stuck your tongues down the other throats!"

Louis closed his eyes and sighed before opening them, looking desperately at Niall. The latter reached for the lighter, contorting his face in concentration as he tried to open the bottle again with it. But this time it apparently didn't work as easily as it had with the bottle Louis was holding.