|| No Control || 2 ||

Sub!Louis & Dom!Harry

(Mention of Ziam)

!!! Warning !!!

Smut with BDSM; spanking, pain kink, slight humiliation kink, insulting and all that kinky stuff

Inspired by the idea of one of my favorite readers xx

Summary:

Louis and Liam go on a cruise on a yacht, organized by the expensive BDSM club ‚Kingstar'. Although Louis isn't rich, he's part of the club for a while now, because rich doms pay for his membership.

In conclusion: Louis is a brat and normally gets away with it due to his pretty looks. Until he meets a very demanding dom called Harry Styles.

| Part 2 |

***

The dinner was... okay, whatever, yeah, yeah, food and all that stuff. The most important thing was the fact that Louis was walking into the billiard bar now. Finally. And although he would have forced himself to wear a turtleneck, he now wore a shirt that showed off his collarbones. Maybe it would motivate Harry to fucking get on with it and to immediately drag him into a playroom now.

Right now, this one seemed rather busy, stood at a free billiard table while holding his phone to his ear. Again, he seemed annoyed and at first, Louis was unsure if he should walk to him now. But his question got answered when Harry's eyes met his, probably had sometimes checked the door since he had known Louis would come in any moment. Nodding towards himself, Harry said something into his phone. His eyes, though, wandered to Louis' neck immediately, before they watched his collarbones as the smaller man was walking towards him. Although this one had wanted Harry to look at them, Louis felt smaller through every step he took towards the dom, noticing his pride falling even more as he just wanted to be wrecked by him.

The moment he arrived did Harry stop the call, but seemed to check something as he looked down to the display. What a gentleman.

"Hey", he still said while Louis stopped next to him, already drooling at their height difference. He actually didn't care about Harry's behavior right now; he didn't need him to be nice to the smaller. At this point he wouldn't care if the man punched him in the face, would probably thank him.

Still, not getting all the attention from this man made Louis feel an immense desperation. Moreover, it made him not even know what he did when he took a step towards him, hopefully looking at the dom, who had a slightly annoyed frown on his forehead as he still was looking down, looking so pissed off and dominant. It made the smaller man's head foggy immediately.

Lately, he had tried to hold back his mouth because it always said bratty things without him being able to do something against it. This time, it was differently though and his mouth said something that wasn't bratty without him being able to hold back.

"Hi, daddy"

Between the two of them, Louis obviously was the one that was more shocked. His eyes widened, while Harry muted his phone and put it away. Just then did he look at the smaller man, who was looking away, eyes bigger and cheeks reddening with a slight blush.

"You seem surprised by this"

"I..."

Now, he had to hold back a bratty answer as he heard the slightly smug voice making fun of him as he acted all serious. He bit his tongue, though, looked back to Harry, who was already looking at him.

"Maybe"

He got no answer first as the green eyes of the taller man fell down to Louis' sharp collarbones again. Breathing in, he hold one billiard stick towards the other man.