No More Lockhart and A Little Bit of Fun

Start from the beginning

"Um our defense teacher last year talked to us about cores and affinities. If it isn't too rude, what color is your core?" asked Seamus Finnigan. The boy looked pale, his eyes tired, but he seemed genuinely curious.

"It's not rude at all. My core is grey. Which means I'm good at both light and dark magic, though I lean more toward dark." he said and Hadrian was mildly surprised when there were no outraged hisses from the lions.

"If that's all, can I begin the lesson?" questioned Remus, looking over the class only to receive no protests. "Good. Where did Lockhart leave off?"

"Cornish pixies. I honestly don't know. He hardly taught us anything at all." muttered Ron, the other Slytherins murmuring their agreement and Remus smiled. "I see. He was supposed to teach you about counter curses. Curses that protect from other curses."

~^~

"This is pointless." sighed Hadrian, wiping the blade of his dagger onto the expensive pants he wore. He was finding that he may or may not would need to get a wardrobe specifically for torture and the like. He didn't like getting his nice clothes bloody.

Dobby whimpered pathetically, his body shaking and his breathing ragged as he struggled to hold onto life. The elf had no idea who had taken the diary. Only that the night it happened, he had felt oddly tired.

Hadrian assumed that someone made him get the diary for them then made off with it. It was the only explanation as to why Lucius failed in protecting it. No one could break into Malfoy manor. Not with the wards around it. It made sense that someone on the inside took it.

"And he has no memory of it happening?" commented Sebastian Emrys, the boy making a face as he stared at the elf.

The boy was becoming close with the other Royals in such a short amount of time and they were happy to learn from him. His family, that descends from Merlin himself, had quite the library at home, that he was more than willing to share with them.

The group had begun practicing elements and the like and at that moment, Hadrian was particularly fond of using fire. This was proven when he opened his hand, a small ball of flames flickering there. Dobby immediately tensed up.

"None at all. He must have been under the imperius. Shame. Maybe he would have lived longer." said the raven, stepping closer to the elf and Draco scoffed, smirking at the sadistic glint he could see in Hadrian's eyes. "Don't give him false hope. He's lucky to have even lasted this long. When dad hears about this, he'll be furious."

Hadrian paused.

"Oh, right. Maybe he will last longer then. I was just going to burn him to death without taking into consideration that he's the reason why Tom had to punish Lucius." sighed the boy, sounding fairly disappointed and the others snickered as he let the flame disperse.

"You are one of a kind Hades." said Ron and the raven rolled his eyes. "I hope that's a compliment. Fred, could you tie him up somewhere? He's so weak, he won't be able to pop away like usual. Make sure he stays that way." he said, the elder twin nodding as he stood, Dobby flinching back at his cold gaze.

"And what do we do about you? Hm Cho?" remarked Hadrian, looking over at the girl who had been cowering in the corner, tears in her eyes. She obviously didn't know what this was about but no matter. It was necessary. Couldn't have her slipping Diggory a love potion of some sort.