Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance

Comenzar desde el principio

Seeing as running seems to be a problem is this maize of fighting warriors, I push myself upwards and take flight into the air.

Devilin doesn't seem to notice me and I fill my fist with electric thunderbolts as I go to punch her. She flies back as my hand meet her face. She crashes into a tree and I don't even bother to evaluate the damages my thunderbolts have caused. I quickly rush to Theo and put my forehead against him, gently humming in a voice of growing calm.

Once I'm confident his out of that state, I go to pull away but he latches onto me tightly, as if I was close to death. And I just don't want to imagine what he was forced to see in that horrible state. When he loosened his tight grip, but still holding on, I take the opportunity to look around at our people. There all look much calmer and more clear minded. Turn to Daniel and see him strick an air shaped dagger into the witch's heart, instantly ending her life. No look of emotion on him. He turns to us and his injured arm seems already healed and I guess then that I also let the humming song reach all me people and comrades.

Just then, a wretching heart breaking scream breaks out into the land. I quickly search the area for the person and I'm shocked.

Its Devilin.

I just stare as she clutches her chest, face to the ground, but the pain still evident. Her nose broken and burns seems to be formed on her face. I can't figure out why she screamed though.

"That witch was her mate." Daniel says as Hunter and I help Theo up.

"What?!?!" I exclaim looking at him in shock. He simply nods his head.

"She never wanted a witch mate and her witch mate never wanted her. But their where on the agreement of combining their forces to get what their wanted" He says in disappointment.

"Look bastard of a brother! I should have killed you when I found you in sleep. Waking you up was just a mistake in my life. Just like every other fucking family I had in my life." Devlin shouts her guts out at Daniel, turns to her mate and scrowls a 'useless bitch' under her breath.

"Bullshit!" Daniel shouts back at her shocking us.

"If you ever considered us as family then my family and mate would still be here. Don't ever call them your family again." He shouts back, fist clenched tightly at his sides.

"He deserved to die. He was nothing but a useless bastards abandoned wolf."

"You shut up. You don't know nothing about him and will never" he shouts back, tears falling down his face.

"I wouldn't want to know a bastard werewolf anyways" Devlin says, finally able to stand straight.

"And you!", she turns to point to me

"You just wanted one yourself, but the godess never give you one. And you hated that because you didn't get what you wanted." Daniel shouts at her wiping his tears away.

"You pest" she gets out through her gritted teeth and goes to punch Daniel.

But I intervene. It irritated the hell of me that she showed no remorse for her mate. Even if their didn't mate, they had some connection. I punch her on the side of her face that's without bruises, making sure to leave one.

I'm so done with this bitch.

I'm ready I shout to them, knowing their all know what's going to happen.

Our side warriors all fall back and form a formation circle around the remaining warriors of Devlin.

Theo, Alek, Hunter and Daniel sit just outside the circle in a straight line channelling their energy in my direction. I surprised their still have so much to give.