Dinner Party (Jeongchan)

Start from the beginning

"Chan stop! We can't, we have people coming over," Jeongin said, trying to ignore the fact that he was getting turned on. Chan chuckled and the door bell rang.

"I'll go get that," Chan said with a wink before walking off. Jeonign groaned, fixing the dress shirt he was wearing. He heard voices coming from the front room, quickly making sure his hair wasn't messy. Changbin and Felix walked in, Chan walking in behind them. 

"Lixie! Binnie!" Jeongin said brightly, wrapping the two into separate hugs. 

"Hey Innie! Long time no see, you and Chan settling well into the house?" Felix asked.

"We are, how's the apartment?" Jeongin asked, the door bell once ringing again; Chan walking away to go get it.

"Cramped," Changbin said. "We've been looking for houses but all the ones we've looked at are crap," Changbin added. Minho and Jisung entered the room, their arms linked together.

 "Damn... I told you we should've looked in this neighborhood," Jisung said, Minho rolling his eyes in response. 

"I SMELL SPAGHETTI," a wild voice yelled, Hyunjin then running in with his long hair falling into his face. 

"Hyunjin your hair tie..." Seungmin said in a small voice as he walked back in, a back hair tie in hand. Seungmin walked up to the energetic Hyunjin, whining at the taller to lean down so he could fix his hair. Hyunjin crouched, allowing the shorter to tie his hair back.

"Thank you pup," he said, pressing a kiss to the youngers head, causing him to blush. 

"Enough of this gay shit, lets eat," Minho said whilst rubbing his hands together. All of them chuckled and sat down, Chan opening up the wine bottle with ease. They were all served and began eating.

"So why'd you make us dress up all fancy and shit?" Changbin asked as he ate.

"Yeah, we never dress up fancy for when we eat dinner together," Minho added.

"Just for fun you know," Chan in said response, ever so slightly scooting his chair closer to Jeongin. "Also because a certain someone looks mighty fine the golden tinted dress shirt they wear," he whispered in a low voice with a smirk. Jeongin looked down realized the only dress shirt he had match Chan's description. It was loose around his body, exposing his collar bones. 

Jeongin looked at Chan with wide eyes, his cheeks turning a deep red. Chan still had a smirk on his face as he took a bite of the spaghetti, licking his lips in a way that drove Jeongin crazy. Jeongin looked down at his food that he had barley touched, his heart beating out of his chest. He could feel himself getting harder by the moment.

"Jeongin?" Seungmin asked, nudging the younger with his elbow. Jeongin looked up with a dazed look on his face. "Are you going to eat?" Seungmin questioned.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Jeongin said, quickly stuffing a bite of the pasta into his mouth. A muffled chuckle came from beside Jeongin, the younger shooting a glare at the older. The others stared at them in confusion but continued eating.

As dinner went on, Chan just continued teasing Jeongin more and more. Whether it was the way he rubbed his finger and when he had placed his hand dangerously close to Jeongin's crotch. At this point the youngest legs were shaking and his member was pulsating painfully. Chan had a permanent smirk on his face as he began collecting the dishes, he knew Jeongin had a noticeable boner. But at this point Jeongin was so desperate and in pain he need Chan.

"Chan, I need to speak to you in our room," Jeongin quickly said, power walking over to Chan who was in the kitchen and grabbing his arm. He began to drag the older to their bedroom upstairs. He slammed the door behind and began to attack Chan's neck with kisses. He was never dominant, but if he needed to be to get what he needed then he would be.