Living together

Damian was knees deep in the mud, it hadn't taken him long to figure out the location of the electricial source, but he hadn't expected to find it across a swamp that went on for forever, and the land around it was wet and full of quicksands.

After avoiding numerous traps set by mother nature herself, Damian finally reached the power source, covered in mud and flies flew in circles happily around him.

"Fucking Greyson, just wait till I get back..." Damian's only set of clothes were ruined, but if he was right, a new set should magically appear after he wakes up the next day.

Sighing, Damian pulled open the power source's door and got to work.

Flashback

"Jon? Damian's tired head shifted on their shared bed. As per discussed, their room was completely white and a black box and a bright red cartoon themed box were the only things in the room besides the bed, a large closet and a small plant.

"Sorry Dami. Did I wake you?" Jon put down his bag somewhere near the door and creeped over to his boyfriend. His black and white suit made him look especially attractive in contrast to his brightly coloured sweatshirts, hoodies and plain jeans.

"No, I was just taking a nap. I have some work left. How was your dinner?" Damian picked himself up, pulling Jon into a quick peck on his cheek. Jon smiled happily, healed of his fatigue. 

"It was alright," Jon scratched the back of his head sighing, "As I thought office work is hard on me."

"I told you, you should just do your freelance work, I can handle the money while your starting off..." Damian sighed as well. He and Jon had a huge fight about it, if he started to regret his decision it wasn't Damian's problem.

"I know, but I wanna be independent so I can support you too Dami." Jon scrunched up his nose, flopping lazily onto the bed.

Damian rolled his eyes, he was far from in need of support. Damian leaned over to Jon's face, hovering above it to mock him. "Of course, have fun with that Kent."

Jon grinned and pecked his boyfriend on the lips and Damian unexpectedly returned the smile, laying down beside Jon while Jon snuggled closer. "I love you Dami."

"I'm aware."

Jon and Damian stayed that way till they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hiii I know I update irregularly, and the story has kinda been at a halt with all these cute flashbacks. Not gonna lie i just really enjoy their fluffier moments that their dynamic can make and I do believe that if Jon were to grow up and get a proper job he'd do something in the creative industry and probably as a freelancer because Jon+office=error

so uh, yes. It'll pick up the pace soon i promise, thank you for reading!