Reason P2

Damian's hands stung from the slap. The sheer impact had felt like thousands of needles pricked him. Jon's cheek didn't seem much better, red from the slap.

Jon blinked, dazed at Damian, as if trying to come to grip with reality. Jon's arms escaped from under Damian, cause Damian to lurch forward, his head almost smashing into Jon's if not for his hands that steadied him.

Jon's hands grasped Damians face gently, as if he hadn't just slapped him.

One second Damian was kicking him to the ground, the next Jon's lips pecked Damians. Jon pulled away, head on the ground, staring up at the older boy.

"Damian..." He rasped, pulling Damian into another kiss. Not a deep, passionate kiss, but a soft and gentle one.

Damian's heart pounded, this was really not the time. But the days without Jon by his side washed over him and he collapsed into the larger boy's arms, eyes close to becoming watery.

"Damian..."

Remembering himself, Damian pushed Jon's arms off of him, pulling Jon's arms till Jon's face was on the ground and arms behind his back.

"Don't be sneaky Kent. I expect an answer." Damian demanded, yet he heard his voice wobble despite his harsh words.

"Damian I- Is this real?" Damian tightened his grip on his arms, "Ow! Definitely real..." Jon groaned.

"Fucking answer the question."

"I- I can't... What are you doing here anyway? He- I mean. You weren't supposed to be able- to be here."

.... What?

"The fuck are you saying. This is my apartment. This was ours. So where did you go?" Damian was so close to pleading. He just wanted an answer. A reason. Anything.

"I- I have to go Dami..."

"You're not going anywhere!" Damian growled, grabbing some rope he had on him to tie his hands at the back. A pathetic strategy against someone with super strength, but the best he could do with little materials.

And this was probably why when Damian got up, the next thing he knew Jon was gone, the apartment door gaping open marking his exit.

Guess he was in such a rush he couldn't even close the door.