"Venus, you have to understand," Dylan sighs.

"Understand what? Huh? Tell me," I glare at him.

"It's not my place to say, Vee," he says with a sad smile. I giggle at the nickname. I like Dylan.

"He's never going to tell me anything. Pretty please?"

Dylan looks conflicted.

"Please," I drawl out. The drink makes me feel funny.

He finally gives in.

"He lost his twin sister. That took a huge toll on him. He has never been the same until today when I saw him with you, he finally looked happy. I have never seen him smile for the last few years."

I order the bartender for another glass of the same alcohol, whatever it was, knowing well that I had no money with me but I knew Dylan would pay for it. I was being a bitch, wasn't I?

I notice his concerned gaze on me.

"What happened? To his twin sister?"

"Venus."

"Dylan," I pout.

He sighs before telling me.

"A few robbers broke in. They were alone. Ace had somehow found out about them so he hid but he didn't get to tell Jasmine about it. So, they shot her dead when she said she'd call the police."

I swallow the lump on my throat before gulping another glass of alcohol.

"Ace thinks it is his fault that Jasmine died. Things got worse when mom and dad got divorced and even worse when dad remarried. Mom left us in anger and after some days, dad did too. I went to university and I had to leave Ace alone. He got even more, you know, depressed and stuff," Dylan finishes. My heart clenches painfully for Ace.

"Ace doesn't like me that much, Dylan. He looked comfortable with Kasey. I think he likes Kasey more," I say with a sad smile. I order for another glass.

"He's just trying to make you jeal-"

"Jelly jelly," I giggle leaning onto Dylan. I feel a bit tired. He holds me up.

"That's too much," a familiar voice cuts Dylan but I do not turn around. I do not want to look at his face.

The bartender gives me another glass anyway and I gulp it down again only for the glass to be snatched from my hand. I stand up and face the devil.

"Give it to me," I say coldly, standing up from my seat. His eyes widen for a second before he gains his composure and glares down at me. I try to snatch it from his hand but the alcohol I had consumed gets to my head and I stumble, causing the drink to spill over Ace.

My heart jumps out of my chest when I see his clenched jaws.

"I am sorry," I tell him softly. His tuxedo is drenched by the berry red drink and I can't help but feel even worse.

"I am so sorry," I say again and my voice breaks.

"Hey, it's okay. Kitten, don't cry, please," Ace rushes in front of me and wipes a few tears. I didn't know I was crying. And I didn't even know why I was crying. I bite my lips to stifle a sob. Is it alcohol?

"Let's get you home," Ace sighs. I giggle. For no absolute reason. I remember that I was just crying. I giggle again.

"You're drunk," he states.

"No shit, Sherlock," I glare. I look at him in awe when he takes out the tuxedo and now, he is left in his white shirt. He looks yummy. I giggle at the thought.

"What's so funny?" He asks me, amused.

"I think you look yummy," I giggle again. He shakes his head, a small smile playing on his lips. He holds me by my waist and we walk to the car.

"Where is Dylan?" my voice slurs a little. I feel him stiffen next to me.

"He left," Ace replies blankly and sits me on the car. On the way, I drift to sleep, welcoming the darkness.

"Ace," I say just before I fall into a deep slumber, my eyes are about to close. I look at him, he looks so beautiful. I find myself questioning the jealousy, am I falling for Ace?

"Yes, kitten?"

"I like Dylan."

"Hm."

"Ace?"

"Yes?"

I find myself pointing out things about him-
He's always there for me.
He makes me feel things I've never felt before.
He gives the most amazing hugs and kisses.
He makes me feel loved.
And most importantly, he looks yummy.

"Ace?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I like you."

"I like you too, kitten."

"Ace?"

He chuckles before answering with another yes.

"I think I love you." I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

" I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me