I: Wake Up & Break Up

Third POV

Third Years.

The year in which former baby first-years have now grown into exceptional students ready to take on the world.

Hopes, dreams, ambitions. Not just in the work field, but in their personal lives as well. Some have gotten a head start by finding their first loves, while others remain unchanged by their current lifestyles.

One couple however, which seemed truly unlikely gets their first blossoming of hope on this very fateful morning.

And that is where it begins.

. . .

It was 7:00 AM in the Class 1-A heights Alliance.
But despite no one having their breakfast or morning coffee, it was as lively as ever.

"Mineta, stop harassing Mina!" Iida ordered, as always he took his class rep role seriously, as he followed the purple headed pervert around the place, to ensure he wouldn't disturb anyone else's morning.

Most people in the common room rolled their eyes at their antics, at this point it seemed almost rehearsed.

Iida being loud and demanding and Mineta well...

He was being a menace to the girls who'd just wanted to adjust to an early school day.

Moving on; some members of the infamous class 1-a was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast as it had been their turn on the daily chore list.

To make breakfast and dinner for everyone else before their shifts would rotate to the next 5 next week.

This week it was Izuku, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Shoji and Koda.

Together, Izuku and Uraraka we're in charge of rinsing the vegetables and cutting them up into equal portions.

Only, Uraraka wasn't all that occupied on ensuring it was all equal. Rather, she eyed Izuku who was mumbling under his breath, as he usually did to stay focused.

Watching his scarred and crooked hands cut the carrots finely.

Her eyes dulled out in a trance, lost in thought about something that had been bugging her for the past week or so.

"Raka...Uraraka!" Izuku's concerned voice called out to snap her out her dangerous trance.

"Huh-?" She turned around to face her rather plain looking boyfriend, watching those large green eyes hold so much anxiety in them.

"Are you ok?"Izuku questioned, pointing out how closer her knife was to her fingertip, "You keep zoning out and that isn't good especially since there's still a knife in your hand."

She looked down at what he'd noted,letting the knife fall onto the cutting board with a thud as she thought about how he cared for her safety.

That was it for her.

She sighed, wiping her hands on her apron.