II: Love Story

II: Love Story

Third POV

Today simply wasn't Izuku's day.

His inner mantra to just suck it up and power through the emotional pain was doing more harm than good for him.

First class of the day in English, he found himself getting yelled at for mumbling during Present Mic's lesson on hyperboles.

Then at lunch he caught sight of Uraraka and Iida entwining arms, coming out about their newest relationship and ended up bumping hard into the pole next to his lunch table and ended up with a gnarly shoulder bruise.

Now here he was, early evening in the training dining land with Katsuki who was insistent on training with Izuku's other profound quirks.

The sun was a beautiful shade of dusty rose to a simmering violet, as Izuku launched one last 'Delaware kick' at Katsuki who dodged it with ease and precision.

As he always did.

They both landed, as Katsuki slid on the ground, using the slated floors to wipe his palms from any more sweat, while Izuku somersaulted back.

They were done for today and Katsuki couldn't risk any explosions setting off once they got into the dorms. The heating was placed on blast since Asui kept falling into hibernation every time someone opened the door.

Izuku panted, brushing his bangs back as they stuck to his forehead.

He looked over at Katsuki who had this awry yet calculated look on his face.

Never showing how he really felt unless he had hit his absolute point. Izuku's eyebrows turned pensive, unintentionally analyzing the guy he'd grown up with.

He was brash, but always seemed so sure of himself and what he wanted to do. Nothing, well besides the whole one-for-all secret thing had ever phased him before.

All more a reason for Izuku to continue to admire him just as much, or maybe even more than All Might.

The next thing Izuku knew on his bad day list, he was being thrashed and pinned to the ground by Katsuki who wasn't all that pleased at the fact that Izuku was staring at him more than he should.

"What the hell are you looking at?" He grumbled, his carmine eyes clashing against Izuku's frantic ones, "And before you even begin to answer that, I want it in one sentence, no stupid rambles."

Izuku shrugged, "Sorry. It's nothing." As eyes gazed over and out to the skylight that peered into training area. "Just been distracted a little that's all."

As he then felt Katsuki's weight get lifted off of him, before he got up himself and brushed the dust off of himself.

"We better head back to the dorms soon, I need to help set up dishes for dinner before iida tries to reprimand me again." Izuku hummed, before he strode to the door.

"You've been distracted since this morning." Katsuki started as Izuku placed his hand on the swinging door, pausing in his tracks.

"Yeah, of course I am-," Izuku nodded, his smile going wonky, "This advanced training with you isn't exactly the most laid back thing for me."