6.Planning and conspiracy

" Vo darasal baat ye hai ki , uhh, bataun ya nahi!!!!" He was confused whether to tell her the entire thing.

Purvi unintentionally put her hand on top of kavin's hand and said
"Aap mujhpe bharosa kar sakte hai. Bataiye Kya baat hai" She suddenly realised that she had her hand on top of kavin's hand and immediately backed off.

"Sorry sir.. main.. vo..."she was stammering.

"It's ok Purvi, I am ok with it" Kavin said with a smile after sensing her hesitation. She too smiled back and asked him to continue with what he was saying.

He told her something and Purvi's expression could clearly depict that she was completely shocked.

"Sir, ye Kya bol rahe hai aap" The information given by kavin was enough to make anyone shocked as hell.

"Relax Purvi, Hume hosh se kaam Lena hoga. Hum abhi kisi ko kuch nahi Bata sakte. Aur Shreya ki Shaadi ke aage Hume much bhi karke sacchai sabit karni hogi" Kavin said thinking deeply what to do.

" Sir ,khabriyo ko kaam pe laga de" Purvi asked him.

" Haan Purvi,lekin kisi ko shak nahi hona chahiye, clear??" He said in his work-mode , authorative tone.

" Yes sir" That was all she could say.

______________________________________

The environment in the bureau was no longer similar to the earlier one where there used to be a lot of mazak Masti. There was now lots of tension is the atmosphere and two souls were there completely broken. Honestly, they have lost all hope but were completely oblivious of the fact that there were another two heads who are working their asses off to unveil the truth.

But they were still working on a previous case as a team like before. Because no matter what , country always comes first. So ignoring all the commotion of their hearts, they were still working sincerely and pretending everything was ok when nothing was.

They were at Dr. Salunke' s lab but the atmosphere was not similar to the previous lab. There was no more teasing and fighting session between Dr. Salunke' and Abhijeet, and everyone was so professionally working without bringing up personal matters in between. But two people were determined to get the old bureau back. Guess who *winks*.

At the evening, Purvi was working on her computer with worry lines on her forehead when her phone beeped. She instantly picked up her phone and unlocked it and found a message from kavin
"Meet me at the cafeteria, need to tell u something important!!!" Said the message.

She typed a quick "sure" before rushing out the bureau towards the cafeteria.

She found kavin sitting on a corner table and fidgeting with his fingers. She quickly grabbed the seat opposite him and asked him why he called her so urgently at this time.

"Purvi, mujhe information mili hai ki vo log illegal weapons dusre countries mein export karte hai aur vice versa. Kisi ko pata Tak nahi Chala ,not even his parents, ab Hume kuch bhi karke uske khilaaf proofs nikalke usse sabke saamne laana hoga. Sirf 9 din baaki hai, Hume kaam jaldi karna hoga, before it gets too late" he spoke , getting a little stressed at the end.

" Sir , hum sab ko Bata kyun nahin dete. Hum saath milkar bhi toh use expose kar sakte hai" Purvi asked with a confused look.

" Nahi Purvi, isse sab tensed ho jayenge aur uska gang bhi alert ho jayega aur hum unhe pakad nahi payenge" He explained.

Both discussed some necessary things about how to go about and planned their necessary steps and also fixed specific time for both of them to meet each other [of course to discuss about the case. Don't you dare think in other sense *smirks*]

They returned to the bureau and walked off to their own directions. Others were busy working their ass off except for two people.

Shreya lost into space and she wondered where her life is taking her and on the other hand there was Daya, the tough and rough guy who is always ready to smash the criminals in the most vulnerable state. Everyone seemed to notice the quietness in the atmosphere but they could do nothing but to just sigh and hope for everything to get better someday. Everyone was buried in their thoughts completely oblivious to the fact that there was something cooking up in two little brains which no one know anything about.

A small smile made its way to Purvi's lips as she stared into the computer screen. She quickly looked for her phone and typed a message.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, meri ek dost ke Bhai uska Mutual friend hai. Uska help leke hum Use pakad sakte hai....:-)

6:42 p.m

" That's great news Purvi. Kal
Tumhare usko kisi ek meeting
Place mein bulana, hum vaha usse
Mil lenge. :)

6:43 p.m

"Sure sir!!! Par kaha bulaye??"

6:43 p.m

"Umm..Daylight cafe at 1...
Thik rahega na???"

6:44 p.m

"Ok sir!! Mein unhe inform
Kar dungi."

6:44 p.m

-----------------------------------------------------------------

With that being discussed ,both were hopeful that the next day will bring great news for them.

___________________________________________

(No proofread)

Now ,my lovelies here, I wanna apologise for not updating for almost a month.

What happened was, Wattpad was crashing a lot and also it was getting uninstalled from my device suddenly without any problem. It got me so worried. I had to re- install it again and again and log in to my account. First time when it got uninstalled, I forgot my password and i was so worried and unable to do anything, but then I changed my password and everything got alright again. But it got uninstalled again and this is the seventh time I re- installed it. I am actually so frustrated with this.

Please guys, if u have any solution please tell me. I was so sad for the past few days that I didn't want to update at all.

Today,I felt a little better so I thought of updating as you guys must be feeling to beat the shit out of me😂😂

I know it's a short chapter but I tried my best so please support me and keep me in your prayers.

Now, paint the star down there and comment what do u think about the story and the characters and the situations they are in....

I am ranting a lot, so yeah...
Bye
Love you all 😘😘😘