3.Arguments

Everyone was so confused with their sudden attitude towards one another....

" Dekho mister , Mera picha chod do Varna.. tum nahi jante mein kon Hoon." Ishita was shouting at dushyant.

"Mujhe bhi koi shok nahi hai tumhara picha Karne ka, aur baad baar mujhe dhamkana band Karo . Tum bhi nahi jante main kon Hoon aur mein kya Kya kar sakta hoon" dushyant too barked back at her.

That was when Ishita hold him by his collar and Shreya and Purvi tried to calm her down.....

They started arguing once again which made daya shouted " stop it. Tum dono itna kyun lad rahe ho. Aur Ishita ye tumhare senior hai aur dushyant ye inspector Ishita hai. Tum dono colleagues ho par lad toh aise rahe ho jaise ki tum dono ek dusre ke dushman ho." Daya told them.

"Kyaaa, senior aur ye" Ishita freaked out.

"Huh, is jungli billi ko toh ab har roz jhelna padega" dushyant murmured under his breath but loud enough for everyone to hear.

" Kya kaha,jungli billi!!!! Mein jungli huh, tumhe toh mein" she shouted but was stopped by Sachin.

" Ishita ye Kya kar rhe ho, vo tumhare senior hai aur naye aye hai,tum ate hi unpe chillane lage" Sachin explained.

They finally managed to calm down the two quarrelsome heads and headed back to their own work. All this time, dushyant and Ishita were busy cursing each other. Suddenly, a case was reported and Sachin ,dushyant, Ishita, mayur and Purvi went there. They were busy in investigating that they didn't even realize each other's presence. The case was solved by the afternoon and everyone was sitting in the cafe after finishing up their respective works. They were just chatting and kavin decided to ask dushyant and Ishita why they got so hyper as soon as they saw each other.

As soon as he asked the question, Ishita and dushyant became hyper again and everyone had to calm them down. But Shreya was unusually quiet. She wasn't talking to anyone and only fidgeting with her fingers.

Tarika and Purvi decided to ask her the problem.

" Shreya, Kya baat hai. Tum kuch pareshan lag rahe ho, kuch hua hai Kya. " Tarika tried to ask her.

But she just didn't take the topic seriously and tried not to talk about it which made Purvi and tarika suspect her more. They just let go of it and concentrated on their work.

In the bureau,

Abhijeet entered suddenly and he seemed to be in tension.

Kavin asked " Sir aap itna pareshan kyun lag rahe hai"

"Kya bataun yaar kavin, bohot badi musibat mein phas gya mein"

" Par sir hua Kya hai " Divya asked.

"Tarika ji mujhse gussa ho gyi". Looking at his scared expression , dushyant burst out laughing. Everyone got confused seeing him like that. These guy was really weird. He was too different from other people. All were just watching him in confusion.
Suddenly, he realized that he were the only one laughing. Kavin was watching him with stern expressions.
These two were each other's heartbeat but their actions ,attitudes and habits were poles apart. He lowered his head in embarrassment.

"Achanak Kya ho jata hai tujhe.huh... Koi problem mein hai aur tujhe hasi aa rahi hai" Kavin was annoyed.

Uhh!!! Why is he always that scary.

Dushyant just rolled his eyes and went away from there glaring at kavin.

"Bichara dushyant..oops dushyant sir"
Ishita thought and smiled.

Everyone was thinking how to make tarika ji's anger subside while dushyant was angrily sitting in the cafe. Ishita came and saw him like that and started laughing. Dushyant looked up and he got more irritated looking at ishita's face. She came and sat near him.

"Humesha pagalpan tum karte ho ,aur baad mein gussa kar lete ho, vahi purane adatein." She said smiling as if replaying all the scenes.

"Tumne itna natak kyun kiya sabke saamne" dushyant asked looking at her.

" Taki sabko Shaq na ho" she replies..

"Chup bhi toh baith sakte the"dushyant asked meaningfully.

"Socha tha thoda drama kar loon" she chuckled.

" Tume toh humesha drama hi soojhta hai" he said smacking her head lightly.

"Tum mujhe dekhke khush nahi ho??" Ishita asked

"Maine toh socha tha, ki hum kabhi nahi milenge, uss din Jo hua....khair chodo ye sab baatein. Maine sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki tum yaha hoge. "

"Mujhe toh laga ki main hallucinate kar rahi hoon" Ishita was so excited for don't know what.

" Accha ab chale , Varna kisi ko Shaq ho jayega" dushyant said.

" Are dushyant,suno na..."

"Dushyant nahi, sir... Senior Hoon main tumhara "he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh whatever!! Mere liye tum abhi bhi vo Karele dimag ho, 'sir' sirf sab ke saamne..... samjhe" she retorted

"Accha chodo,ye batao Kya hua Kya hua" dushyant gave up.

" Vo abhijeet sir aur tarika ji ko milane ke liye na mere paas ek solid plan hai!!!" Ishita told him.

"Huh plan aur tum.... impossible!!! 100% flop hoga. Apna precious time waste na karke hum apna kaam karte hai. Aap apna plan apke paas hi rakhiye" he said with folded hands.

" Are suno toh" she hold him by his arm before he could go away.

" Itni Kya jaldi hai, ek baar Meri baat toh sun loh, please" she pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Accha thik hai , batao" he said as if not interested.

She told him something which brought a wide smile on his face.

"Are tum toh badi buddhimaan Nikkli" he was clearly surprised as to how this girl, who used to once get confused in every small little thing and was always out of ideas, got so intelligent in just a matter of six and a half years.

"Vo toh main hoon" she said raising her imaginary collar and they burst into laughter.

" Are Chalo, agar kisi me dekh liya toh problem ho jayegi, aur Hume plan ko bhi anjaam Dena hai." She said and went away. He too followed her.

Whereas on the the other hand, there was a broken soul in the corner of the bureau who was just confused of what was going on with her life.

______________________________________
If there are any mistakes,plz forgive. I didn't proofread.

I know I am a li'l bit late and I am extremely sorry for letting you wait. I have been facing network problems lately due to which I wasn't able to update. However ,I tried my best to write properly. Plzzz leave a vote and comment your fav scene....

And thank you so much for your love........

Bye,

With love,
Khalida