Kits and death

Nobody POV

All of the kits were in a box,scared of the outside world.Knife was outside the box,trying to protect them.He was mostly injured due to fighting lots other cats who wanted to kill them,milkshake told him to rest a bit and he reluctantly did.It was now rubric cube turn to protect all of them and that's when a gray object with scars all over himself started attacking.The kits started fighting back but he was too strong.Knife bit the gray kit then started to bleed after the kit scratched him and bit him. "HEY! SHOO!" They heard voices say. "GET OUT!" "SCRAM!" "BOO!" "IM YELLING BECAUSE THEY ARE!" The kits started getting out of the box only to see a black cat with red and blue dots,a blue cat,another black cat but with a gray collar and a gray red scarf cat.They started introducing themselves to the kits then decided to take them in. "Controlly,you get Shelly.I get knife,suitcase and balloon,2 you get pen and grassy and the others can choose whatever they can." Mephone stated.After getting their kits,they all started going to their clans where they were introduced to the others. "Everyone step forward!" Mephone said.All of his warriors stepped forward and he looked down at them. "Loren,where are you going?" A voice said. "I heard something..." censored and Loren was at a forest where they never gone before.A cat started jumping out at them then grabbed Loren with its teeth and biting him.Censored bites the cat as it runs away.Lots of blood was dripping out of Loren as he tried saying something to censored,but didn't have the time to.Censored was shocked and grabbed his body and gone back to his clan.Meanwhile,microphone was a apprentice to knife and suitcase while baseball was a apprentice to balloon.They all heard screaming in the OSO clan and they all ran to see what it was.All the other clans were there surrounding Lorens dead body.Black square was shocked as inhaler was just explaining why they shouldn't go out of the woods. "I never should've sent them in there..." crayon box said. "It's not you're fault...it's the one who attacked him fault..." green crayon said. "Everyone lets go..." They all started to go to the center of the camp and everyone started surrounding Loren body. "Who would like to go 1st?" Mephone said.After the funeral,4 and 2 buried the body as black square sits there.Server and censored comforts him,looking at the sky.

Rip Loren...he was my favorite character....comment down below on which outsider killed Loren