333

at the apartment

at the apartment...

"Baby what are you doing"

There it was. The thick Cuban accent that worked wonders to your body. The voice of the person that you fell in love with. The voice that brought comfort and ensured safety to you.

But sadly...

That was the same voice that kept things from you. The voice that feed you with false hope and lies; the same voice that came from a person who manipulated and used you. Behind those mesmerising green eyes was a dark secret.

Closing your eyes you take in a deep breath and exhale releasing the tight tension that formed between your shoulders.

You were so caught up in keeping yourself together that's you hadn't noticed erick slowly approach you, putting a hand on your shoulder. You flinch at his touch.

"baby why are you out of bed?" his voice dripped with confusion and a slight pinch of concern.

All the anger and frustration that built up inside of you earlier all of a sudden disappeared.

"y-yeah im fine" "im just looking for my contact lenses case, silly me forget to take them out" you reply with a little crack in your voice.

"oh okay, I'll help you let me just put a shirt on" he mumbled into the crook of your neck placing a soft kiss on the skin of your neck.

He didn't even notice wow.

Quickly wiping the tears from your face you continue to look around for your contact case. You look through the corner of your eye and see erick smiling completely occupied on his phone. Shaking your head you walk into the closet.

"baby i found it". You flinch at what he called you. Does he even have the right to anymore. Well i guess he does unless i confront him. But i can't ugh i hate that i can't.

You walk out of the closet but couldn't see any sign of erick. You look around the room confused were you hearing things.

"erick where are you". You call out walking around the apartment.

Once you reach the living room you feel two arms grab you and flip you onto their shoulders.

"erick brian colon if you don't put me down" you yell squirming on his shoulders.

"what? what will you do". He teases the cocky smirk on his face evident by his voice.

He then began to run in circles around the living room. You scream gripping onto his shoulders for dear life.

"erick erick please stop" you cry in between giggles.

"magic word" he challenges with a sly smirk.

"please?" you pout down at him. Instead of putting you down he shook his head re-adjusting your position on top of his shoulders.

"give me a hint at least". You groan.

"is that attitude i hear". He teased, starting to run again.

"no no no please erick put me down". Once again he shook his head.

"ok hint is what you always call me".

"baby?". You hesitantly said, this time he smiled placing you down on the kitchen island.

"why did you call me erick?" "you never call me by my name" "also why did you say it like that" He asked leaning closer to you tilting his head to the side.

"woah what with all the questions". You giggle, but when you did it sounded bitter. This time erick noticed your body language and facial expressions.

"ok baby seriously what's wrong?" "you seem off tonight". He placed two fingers under your chin making you look him the eyes.

"who's kayla?"

hola hola holaa!
chapter 3 for you lovelies😊

¡question time!
who would you like the boys
to collab with?