111

earlier on in the day

"im just saying, he seems a bit sus" Jade your best friend suggested with a concerned look on her face.

You were currently having a conversation about your relationship with erick. He was on the road doing promo with the boys for their new upcoming album. Lately your relationship has been bumpy with the constant miscommunication from both sides. You couldn't wait to see him tonight and hopefully clear some things.

"look. maybe. you knowww" she spoke dragging the letter "w" in anticipation. She paused for a second looking up at you in hope that you were catching on to what she was trying to say.

"i know?" you reply clueless of what she was trying to say earning a frustrated groan from her.

"ugh Angel" "go thru his phone!"

this left you wide eyed with your mouth hung slightly open. It took you a few seconds to process what she had just suggested. You gulp and look back at her.

"No I trust him, he wouldn't cheat, would he?" You attempted to reassure your best friend but instead you left yourself second-thinking.

At the airport...

You were waiting at the arrival gates for your boyfriend to walk through the gates. Their management had booked a late flight to ensure that there weren't much fans filling the airport.

You patiently wait keeping an eye on the doors. One by one you watched as everyone but your boyfriend and the guys walk through the doors. Five minutes later you see a tall blonde, red headed shorty and a curly headed Mexican walk through the gates.

"aye wassup shawty" richard cheered walking up to you and giving you a hug.

You return the greeting by smiling and hugging him back. After letting go from richards embrace you look behind to see zabdiel who was half asleep.

"hola angel" zabdiel mumbled slowly stumbling towards you. You let out a soft chuckle embracing him into a hug.

"ok ok that's enough sleepy head" "it's my turn". Joel sassed trying his best to get zabdiels half asleep body off of me.

"where are the other two" you questioned squinting your eyes at the three boys that stood in front of you.

"Chris put something sketchy into ericks carry on, so now they have to go through extra security checks" Joel explained their absence.

"of course classic Christopher velez" you playfully sigh shaking your head.

The guys ended up waiting with you. Joel and richard filled you in with some of the stories from tour whereas zabdiel was dead asleep on your shoulder cuddling his luggage.

The sound of chris's laugh echoed from the other side of the arrival gates. Not needing to turn around you already knew that is was them.

You were startled by two arms wrapping around your waist and a head snuggling into the crook of your neck.

"Hi baby" a familiar thick accent filled your ears. You smile biting down on your lower lip turning around you smile up at him.

"hey baby" your eyes travel from his beautiful green eyes to his perfectly plumped lips.

His eyes followed your gaze, licking his lips he caught on to what you wanted. The corners of his lips curled up into sly smirk.

Growing impatient you grabbed his face smashing your lips onto his. Your lips moved in sync the two of you forgetting you were in the public's eyes.

The kiss was interrupted by his phone going off, he pulled away to look at his phone. You frown down at him but just assume it was his mom. You turn around to say your goodbyes to the rest of the crew before heading out.

Whilst erick remained on his phone smiling here and there which made you feel some type of way.

At the apartment...

After finishing your night routine you tie your hair into a loose ponytail and walk to the bedroom. You smile to yourself knowing that erick was back, your smile quickly fades at the sight of him. His eyes yet again were glued to his phone, he's been like that ever since the airport.

He still hadn't realised you had walked into the room. You watched his smile grew as he chuckled down at his phone as he continued to type away on his phone.

"baby" you lightly call crawling into the bed. Erick quickly turned his phone off putting it under his pillow.

"come here" he gently demanded opening his arms for you. You smile scooting closer to him.

"i missed this" you admit nuzzling your head into his chest inhaling in his scent.

"i missed you" he whispered placing a kiss on the top of your head. You smile into his chest placing small open kisses along his neck to his collarbones.

The two of you laid like this for the next 20 minutes before erick had to go use the bathroom. Once he left his phone began to vibrate from under his pillow.

Your head snapped towards his pillow, this was a perfect time to check who had been keeping erick busy. You looked back at the door and could here that erick was still in the bathroom.

Your body was urging you to do it but your mind was telling you to trust him. Your mind drifted back to the conversation you had earlier with Jade.

"ugh Angel" "go thru his phone!"

You let out a frustrated sigh, you quickly slip your hand under his pillow and grab hold of his phone.

Your heart stopped at what your eyes were seeing.

hola hola holaaa
ok sorry for the long wait
but anyways here is chapter 1!

i'm bringing back questions!
which song from cnco that doesn't have a mv do you wish had one?

thank you for reading this babes xoxo