Month 5 4/4

*Louis pov *

I was siting waiting on Harry to take me home so I can eat DECENT food Yeah you heard me DECENT no that shite that they give ya in their. Anyway I had not long had a ultrasound to see how ma babies are doing and they are healthy as ever which Im glad for cause I can't bear losing another one I waited till everyone left so I could just cry myself to sleep God im so pathetic... Just so you know I still havent fully forgiving Harry Speaking of Harry where the fuck is he!

*Harry pov *

I decided to jump into McDonald's to get Louis something to eat when I go to pick him up which I should have done 5 minutes ago but im still waiting on his Bigmac and chicken nuggets God I hope he ain't mad at me for being late..

*Louis pov *

I'm so fucking mad at him for being late he better have a good excuse for being late the big bitch! I decided to phone Niall to phone Niall to come and get me Just hope he hurrys up my feet are getting sore.. You have got to be kidding me

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL FROM OUR HOUSE EH!" I shouted at Harry

"Im sorry but I brought food" Harry said holding a McDonald's bag up. My anger instantly changed to happiness when my eyes landed on the McDonald's bag, I took the bag out of Harry's hand and looked inside "I love you Harry even though you're late" I said getting into the car hearing Harry laugh at my comment.

*Harry pov * ~at the house tour~

I not long dropped Louis of at the house but it was a lot of work to try and persuade him to stay home and not to come with me.

☺ ~ skip time ~ ☺

I just bought the house at Vas Happenin Road and I really hope Louis likes it it has 4 Bedrooms and there is a nice backyard for the twins to play in when there here God I can't wait till there here....

sorry that It has taken me so long to do this I have a lot going on right now an im also sorry that this is shite because I done this when I was in English Ill try and update very soon
~Caitlin