Month2 3/3

*Harry pov *

Today was Friday last day of school before the weekend Thank the Lord. Louis Homones have got a lot worse this week he has at least TWO detentions I mean co.e on cut him some slack hes pregnant he can't help that his hormones are all over the place it absolutely bulshit.

Me, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam are in History with Miss Bailey she is currently bragging about how the jacobites tryed to invade England just to get the throne back from King George 2nd, From the corner of my eye I can see Louis starting to doze of, I nudge him in the side minding the baby. Louis jumps and turns to glate at me and smacks me on the back of the head "Louis Tomlinson get out of this class right now! Miss Bailey shouts making everyone turn in our direction. Louis rolls his eyes and walks outside Miss Bailey hot right on his heels, God hope he doesnt do anything stupid..

*Louis pov *

"Why did you hit Harry on the back of the head" said The cow

I shrug my shoulders and stare at the wall behind her.

"Dont shrug your shoulders at me son." She said getting mad.

"Im not your son! I said through my gritted teeth.

"Dont you start now answer the question or you get detention" Miss Bailey threatened

"Do what you want see if I care." I pushed past her and went to get my bag to leave this stupid class since I can't be bothered with her anymore. As I was about to walk out of class The bitch shouted "Louis don't you dare walk out off this class!"

I turn round to face her and fliped gave her the middle finger with a smirk across my face and walked out the class people laughing at the way I've embarrassed Miss Bailey.

I opened the door into the cafeteria when I heard people shouting my name I turn round to see Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn running towards me, I tilted my head to the side in pure confusion what the fuck are they doing? As so as the got up to me the all hunched over trying to catch their breah from running.

" Why are you all out of class and chasing after me?" I ask

Harry lifted his finger up to say one moment just so he could catch his breath.

"S-said a-a few t-hings to t-the t-teach-er" Harry puffed out

"What did you say to her"

"Said that she was a bitch for giving you hard time and should give you some space since your pregnant" Said Harry

"Oh okay so why are the rest of you out?"Still a bit confused

"Laughed at the teacher and then ran after Harry " They said in unison

"Oh okay do I'm going to loce yous and leave yous because I need to pee"I said turning away from them to head to the bathroom

"Oh wait on me so we can go to McDonald's because I'm hungry and I want something decent and that won't give me and my baby food poisoning." After I came out of the bathroom we headed to McDonald's and let me tell you the food was AMAZZZIIINNGGGG!

Hope you like it I might not update as soon because my aunty just had a baby so I might go and vist them in hospital and its my birthday soon. Thank you for the votes and I WILL try and update soon.
-Caitlin