Wooyoung couldn't help but shiver from the way San brushed against his prostate. "Mmm- fuck San~" The brunette pulled out and rolled his hips again. "You feel so good~ so so good."

Wooyoung felt San's dick twitch inside him from praise. He could tell the male wanted to just pound into him roughly, but he knew if San went too hard, he might fall into subspace.

Wooyoung closed his eyes, feeling himself lose it. He knew what San really wanted him to do. "Want me to ride you Sannie?" Wooyoung moaned in between San's sharp thrusts.

"Yes." San moaned softly and pulled out of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung pushed San back against the headboard of the bed and settled himself down on the male. I will not be walking tomorrow.. Wooyoung flinched and started rolled his hips gently. "You fill me up so good Sannie." Wooyoung murmured, kissing San gently. 

San desperately placed his hands on Wooyoung's ass and gripped him tighter. Wooyoung used his legs to start bouncing on San roughly trying to chase an orgasm he felt coming. 

"You close Sannie?" Wooyoung asked, panting and pinching San's nipples.

"Yes. Sannie is close." San whimpered, closing his eyes as Wooyoung continued. Subspace. Wooyoung thought and kissed San on the cheek.

"Gonna cum?" Wooyoung asked, kissing San once more on the neck and sucking another hickey onto his skin.

"Mhm- g-gonna cum."  San moaned and felt Wooyoung sit down on him roughly one more time. 

"C-cumming, Sannie is cumming- ah-" San tensed up and came inside of Wooyoung, wrapping his arms around the male. San began to tear up,"Sorry- Sannie is sorry, Wooyoungie didn't cum."

"Just relax S-Sannie- I-I'm cumming right now- fuck-" Wooyoung came on San's stomach and pressed his lips against San gently. Wooyoung pulled away, wiping San's tears before kissing him again.

Wooyoung pulled away from San's needy lips to kiss the male on the forehead.  then he realized he was still on top of the sensitive male, "Sorry Sannie." Wooyoung whispered and got off of the crying male. 

"Let's go shower together." Wooyoung murmured, pulling San with him carefully. San was clinging to Wooyoung as they moved to bathroom together.

After a long shower of cleaning everything, the two decided to get into a bath together. San was feeling a bit clingy still and Wooyoung was more than happy to be there to comfort him.

"Feel better?" Wooyoung asked, leaning back against San in the bathtub.

"Mhm." San hummed and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung. "Sannie loves Wooyoung." San whispered and Wooyoung smiled.

"I love you too." Wooyoung turned over his shoulder and kissed San on the cheek.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧