Chapter 6

Bella's and Edward's POV
**************************************
We had just rented a hotel while we found some where else to live . Our daughter nessie went to sleep and we were sitting in the couch to try to figure out a plan on how to kill y/n , she was a mistake and mistakes needed to be ended . Over time we had a plan , the pack was gonna go after the volturi while Edward and bella would go after y/n and nessie would be running away with jacob so we avoid her getting hurt . Bella and edward were getting heated and even edward started to blame bella for not loving y/n enough and bella also blamed him saying " You also never loved y/n so you are nobody to blame me " and he was so angry that he slapped bella ... He then realized what he had done and he apologized to her immediately and she forgave him , bella started to think of a plan on how to rip y/n's head apart and edward started looking around for help when the fight would happen . They thought about making a newborn army just like victoria did when bella was human . That was there plan , they will build an army and they would rip off y/n's head and set her on fire with no intention of saying sorry and trying to make peace with their daughter , still to that day they did not care to make a bond with y/n and they planned to kill her . They also planned to kill felix , Jane , alec , caius , aro , Demetri , Marcus , Carlisle , esme , Jasper , Emmett , Rosalie , and Alice . They even wanted to kill there own coven that they used to belong .

**************************************
                   Back to y/n's POV
**************************************
Felix : Love ? What's wrong ?

Y/n : Felix ... They already have a plan to kill us , And when i say kill us i mean all of the guards and kings including me and the other cullen's .

Felix : what are you talking about ? Cullen's ?

Y/n : Yes love ! They wanna kill Carlisle , esme , emmett , alice , rosalie , Jasper , Me , You , Jane , alec , marcus , aro , and demetri .

Felix : They also wanna kill their own coven members ? Why ?

Y/n : They walked out on them , they made them realize the mistake they made and they are no longer a coven .

Felix : What is there plan amore mio ?

Y/n : They are planning in creating a newborn army and they will get the wolf pack to fight as well . Jacob and my sister will head out to escape and once they are done with us they will want to kill my uncle's , aunt's , and grand parents .

Felix : We need to inform master aro my love .

Y/n : Yes my love i agree .

We both headed to the throne room to discuss about what we had just found out , felix opened the door and the kings were reading a book while the twins were playing checkers and demetri and heidi were sitting down in a couch heidi was painting her nails while demetri was watching sports .

Felix : Master aro , my mate had a vision of the cullen's plan that they made to kill all of us , including themselves .

Aro : allow me my dear .

Aro then rushed to me slamming his book closed and that caught everyone's attention in the room and all eyes fell on me and aro as he was trying to read my thoughts and he then saw it .

Aro : oh my , what an interesting plan

Caius : what is it brother ?

Aro : it appears bella and edward will be making a newborn army to kill all of us and that includes killing the ex cullen members as well my brother .

Marcus : what ? They wanna kill there ex siblings and there coven parent's ? What type of example are they sitting there other child ?

Y/n : This could actually work in our favor if you think about it .

Aro : im interested , would you mind to explain my dear ?

Y/n : well they are building an army of newborns , we could easily kill them with our powers combined . You see i have many powers .

Marcus : what would they be ?

Y/n : I have large black wings , i can turn into a dragon , i can create clowns of alec and jane so that would be a great benefit if all if them use there powers on the army , i can see when they are plotting things , and i can make people's worst night mares come true .

Aro : Such potential !

Marcus : what is your plan my dear ?

Y/n : Once the fight happens ill transform into a dragon and take out half of the army with my fire power , alec and jane will go after jacob and nessie , There clowns will take there place instead , Matthias , santiago , and afton will also be helping the twins and me and felix will go after bella and edward , they will fall to the floor once i make there worst nightmares come true and once the army is eliminated we will make there last hours hell before we kill them . We will also have alice , jasper , Carlisle , esme , emmett , rosalie on our side once we let them know about Edwards and Bella's plan to kill them and they will join the coven because they will feel guilty about my past .

Everyone in the room smirked and they were impressed with my plan even caius turned and smirked at Marcus after hearing my plan and they realized i was a great addition to their coven . Alec and jane were smirking and they felt proud of my plan .

Aro : I love your plan my dear y/n , what about your sister ?

Y/n : alec will use his vapor against her to she avoids moving while jane uses her power on jacob and we send a lower ranking guard with them so they kill jacob .

Marcus : what about the pack ?

Y/n : With the clowns ill make of jane and alec ill be able to combine there power and they will be forced to have there senses cut off . Ill take out half of the army with my powers and the cullen siblings will also fight against them .

Caius : sounds like a great plan .

Aro : i agree with my brother y/n you were a great blessing to be part of our coven .

I smiled at them and the twins came rushing to me hugging me and so did felix and demetri just patted his back . We spent the rest of the day socializing and me and felix headed back to our room , he shut the door closed and locked it and he roughly pushed me to the bed .

Felix : Amore mio ? Where were we ?