💎Traitor Pog (Wilbur Soot)💎

Start from the beginning

"LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE EXHILED. YOU AREN'T ALLOWED ON THESE LANDS--"

"AND YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SCREAM AT TUBBO YOU LITTLE B—"

You'd move away from the door shakily, terrified as you heard them screaming, listening as Tommy began to scream swears and insults at Schlatt. You'd begin panicking, freaking out as you put your face in your hands and felt yourself begin to sob. But you'd wipe your eyes and struggle to keep a professional attitude when both your own name and Tubbo's were called.

You'd adjust the tie on your suit that Schlatt forced you to wear as you stepped out of the building and walked over to Schlatt, trying not to look and Tommy and Wilbur- and the person they had brought with them, with pink hair. You'd sigh soft as you fixed the collar of your shirt and stood on one side of Schlatt, seeing Tubbo walk over and stand on his other side. You tried your hardest to not look at Wilbur and Tommy, until you heard Wilbur faintly whisper your name in a hurt tone. You'd turn your head out of instinct to look at who was talking to you, and you felt your heart break. Wilbur looked like a mess- his hair was disheveled, he was no longer wearing his L'manburg outfit, and he had tears rolling down his face and dark bags under his eyes. You'd squeeze your eyes shut and try your hardest not to cry, pinching the corner of your nose in an attempt to look annoyed instead of sad. You'd hear a faint scoff from Tommy and a hum from the other guy with them.

"What, you're calling your goons to take care of the problem instead of solving it yourself? C'mon, fight us on your own, you coward." You'd open your eyes as Tommy spoke, watching him as he glared at Schlatt and reached for his sword. You tried your hardest not to sob, but were distracted by Schlatt putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Tubbo, my right hand man-- and (y/n), my dear secretary--" You'd internally scoff at your 'nickname' from him. "-- I'd love to fight Wilbur on my own, but I know how powerful Technoblade is, and neither of you are strong enough to fight him. So I'll fight him, and you two fight Wilbur and Tommy."

You'd silently glare at Schlatt as he turned to Tubbo.

"S-Sir, you want me to fight Tommy?" Tubbo would mutter hesitantly, awkwardly laughing. Schlatt would laugh and shake his head.

"No- No! Of course not." Schlatt would say with a sickly smile. You'd watch Tubbo sigh in relief, before Schlatt put both his hands on Tubbo's shoulders and leaned closer.

" I want you to kill him. "

You'd freeze, eyes wide.

"What?" You'd half shout, and Schlatt would turn around and hum.

"You--You aren't serious, Schlatt." You'd say hesitantly, stepping back away from him. "You don't actually think Tubbo would--"

"Oh, I don't think he will--" You felt yourself calm down slightly, until he continued. "--I know he will. Because he doesn't have a choice." Schlatt would finish, stunning everyone in the situation besides Schlatt. He'd turn around once again, wrapping an arm around Tubbo's shoulder and smiling. "Well, what'll it be Tubbo?"

"Tubbo- Tubbo please don't---" You'd start, panicked and fearful

"Shut up." Schlatt would cut you off with a glare. You'd take a deep breath and realize that this was a life or death situation- and you realized what that meant.

You'd have to fight and kill Wilbur, or die trying.

"....Yes sir."

You'd snap out of your thoughts as you heard Tubbo speak those words.

"W-Wait, Tubbo, no--"

"Brilliant! And that means you'll fight Wil, (y/n)!" Schlatt would shout with a smile, and you'd take a step back away from him.