Mark smiled at the pictures , it has been two years that he used the same pic as a home screen without having the thought to change it once .

They have always been together , since they were kids , when they came in the gang , mark was already a part of it , haechan was an orphin , he was found by johnny in the back of a bar , he belonged to a former gang where they obligated it him to sell drugs for food , he didn't even know if was drug , he thought it was medicine . He was so skinny and ill that when johnny found him , after finishing  mission of the same purpose , he couldn't help but take him to the manor where everyone welcomed him with open arms .

To say that him and mark didn't get along in the start would be an understandememnt , they fought for every little thing and doyoung almost collided their head together from the frustration , but after seeing the older members angry and the concequences they always get after a fight , they would always turn into best friend mode whenever a member got annoyed and they smelled trouble 

Throught the years , they really became bestfriends , and after puberty hit they discovered that it wasn't just friendship , well donghyuck noticed that , mark was too dense to notice , not untill hyuck got assigned with a mission where he had to seduce a custumer and the said custumer started touching him and it drove mark WILD .

After that , and a lot of scoldings from taeyong doyoung jaehyun and johnny for screwng the mission and attacking the custumer , both decided to talk about it and they made it official that they were a couple n going strong for four years .

Mark stayed there smiling like an idiot thinking about his sunshine , then frowned as he remembered they were supposed to be fighting .

"Life is too short to stay angry at eachother " he mumbled as he dialed donghyuck's phone number to call him , life is too short to fight among eachother , especially with this job .

"Hello ?" donghyuck's voice rang in the other line as mark felt is heart beat faster each second passing "Donghyuck ..?" he said as the other line went silent , feeling the tension even if he wasn't by his side .

Seconds passed and none of them daredto talk to each other , untill donghyuck broke it " If you don't have anything to say , don't waste my time" he said as he was about to hang up but mark quickly snapped out of it "No ! no please don't hung up , i'm sorry donghyuck , i really am , i should of payed you attention , i was out of my mind to ignore you and i really am apologizing to you , because i really do love you and i miss you so fucking much " mark said as donghyuck smiled wide but unfortunally it wasn't known for mark .

"i guess i shouldn't have thrown the poor phone like that too " donghyuck said as mark smiled wide "And i miss you too canada" he added , "So you're forgiving me ?" mark asked as donghyuck nodded even tho it was through phone call "I guess yeah , now leave me alone because i'm in a mission and i'll call you back when i can , love you too " donghyuck said before he hung up .

Mark felt light after they made up , and he was smiling like an idiot after haechan said that he loved him , idiotic because they have been dating for so long , but for mark little details like those mattered so much , and it would never fail to make his heart swell with emotions .

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Good morning shotaro , how are you feeling ? " yuta asked as the young boywas finally waking up from sleep .

Shotaro looked at his entourage , trying to focus and remember where he was , his eyes landing on yuta and relief washed over him as he was sure that it wasn't a dream .

"Good m-morning yuta-san " he said with a small voice as yuta gave him a healing smile , "Are you hungry ?" yuta asked with a soft voice as shotaro nodded his head slowly , making yuta smile even wider if possible as he was about to answer him but doyoung and taeyong came in with two trays of food , a japenese breakfast that taeyong mastered through the years , yeah being an otaku and having yuta as a japenese person made taeyong one of the best cooks when it comes to japenese food .

Shotaro was about to get up when yuta pushed himlightly back on the bed , while doyoung and taeyong put the two trays one on shotaro's laps , the other on a table near the bed .

Shotaro quickly digged in , after days of starving or having little portions of leftovers , this was making himfeel like he was in a dream , not certain if it was the effect of prolonged hunger or taeyong's cooking skills , probably both .

"So has  he decided yet ?" taeyong asked yuta in korean , "I don't know tae i still didn't ask him about it " yuta answered asshotaro shot his head , mouth full of egg rolls " i-i have decided" he answered in korean which made the members shocked as they thought the boy could only speak japenese .

"You know korean ?" yuta asked him as shotaro nodded slowly " a little bit , only when you talk slowly " he answered as he continued to eat , " So what have you decided ?"  yuta asked as shotaro looked at him with a s small smile " I think i will stay and get stronger " .

_DREAM_