English Lesson

~Nicholas' POV~

After Max just kissed and said ' I like you' to me, I think she was the first crush I had in this school. It was my first kiss, and I wished it was her first kiss too. Anyway, I guessed that Max was just too shy and walked inside a classroom for her next class.

I checked my timetable and it stated that I had English. Sweet. Now I would be able to go and talk to Max.

The bell rang. Great, now i'll be late. I just walked to the classroom. It seemed like everybody was already there. I was surprised by the seating postions. There were many rows of two tables joined together, like a pair.

I saw that there was only one seat left in the classroom, and that was next to Max. I just took a seat there and Max took a glance at me. Then she continued playing with her PSP. It was like she didn't even know I existed. She should be really, really shy then. I decided that if I wanted to make things clear with her, I would just have to talk to her and make her feel comfortable towards me.

Nicholas: Max. sorry for just now

Max: Well, I did something that was worse (still playing her PSP)

Nicholas: I know... But I did something else too right?

Max stopped playing with her PSP and turned to look at me.

Max: Yeah. Why did you even do that anyway?

Nicholas: I felt like the whole world stopped and I was the only one with you. It's not what you think, Max. So.... will you forgive me?

Max: okay. okay. Let's just be friends, okay? No other relationships. Just friends.

She held out her hand at me. I agreed and I shook her hand. Her hand was really soft and delicate. I could really give a lot of adjectives for that. Then the teacher would give me and A+. But, this really set me thinking. How did she punch Benjamin so hard till he fell down when her hands are so soft?

Such an awesome tomboy. A really awesome one.

Just then, the English teacher Mrs Lee came inside the class. She saw me and, just like other teachers, she introduced me.

Mrs Lee started teaching us and handed out worksheets to us. We started doing the worksheet. There were a total of 20 questions. When I was at question 16, I was stuck, whereas Max had already passed up her worksheet. But she wasn't the first one though.

Nicholas: Max, can you please tell me the answer to this question?

Max: Are you stuck?

Nicholas: Yeah, sure I am.

Max: Mrs Lee, I forgot to write something on my worksheet. Can you please give it back?

The gentle Mrs Lee gave back her worksheet while Max just snatched it away from her and waited till she got back to the teacher's table.

Max just handed me her worksheet to let me copy the answers from questions 16-20. I just copied everything and we passed up our worksheets together.

Firstly, she helped me punch Benjamin. Secondly, she kissed me. Thirdly, She said that she liked me. Finally, she let me copy her worksheet's answers.

Am I growing special fellings for her, or what?