Some Guy

*the next day at school*

Nicholas: oh Hi Max

Max: hi

Nicholas: what's your first period? Mine's Physics

Max: umm mine is Biology

Nicholas: What about your second period? I will have PE

Max: ohh see you in PE then

Then I walked away to my locker to take out my biology stuff.

When I reached the classroom I sat at my own seat. Of course I sat with Nigel beside me because he was my only friend in that class. Then our teacher Mr MacPherson arrived, but with a new kid. Then this really set me thinking. Why do new kids always come? Yesterday it was Nicholas. Then now, it's that guy!

Mr MacPherson: Class, this is your new class mate for Biology. Please introduce yourself, Robin. 

Robin(the new kid): Hi my name is Robin Thompson. Nice to meet you all.

Mr MacPherson: thank you Robin please take a seat next to Benjamin.

Since Benjamin's seat was behind Nigel's, it only meant that Robin was gonna sit behind me. 

While Mr MacPherson searched for his markers, we were all waiting for him to start the lesson. Then he said that he had left his markers in the staff room and he had to get it. That would only mean one thing-we are going to be left without teacher supervision!

After he left the classroom, the whole class start making noise. Then Benjamin got up from his seat and went to my table.

Ben: You! You punched me and made me the laughing stock yesterday!

Max: it was your fault. you hit my friend

Ben: You know what?

Max... What?

Benjamin punched my shoulder and kicked me on my shin. Then the whole class turned to both of us.

Some dude at the back of the class: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Some other people joined in his cheer and then they kept on saying,''FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!'' too.

I kicked him on his stomach. It made him howl in pain. Next, he tried to kick me back, but I dodged. He tried to attempt a punch and his fist went to punch my face. My nose started bleeding. It really hurt like crazy and I fell down, still holding on to my nose. While I was on the floor, Bennjamin went behind me to kick my back. Nigel went to help me up after that.

The Robin dude went over to Benjamin and kicked his groin. Benjamin screamed like a girl. 

Robin: That'll teach you a lesson of how you shouldn't attack people at first, unnecessarily. 

Ben: did you know how much it hurt?!

Robin: No, but please stop hitting her. I'm sure it hurt less than how you hit the girl.

Ben: you shut up

Robin: I ain't going to shut up. You better go back to your seat now. 

Benjamin: ....

Robin turned to me.

Robin: Are you okay? I have tissue. I'll take some tissue for your nose, kay?

I nodded. Then he gave some tissue to me. After the bleeding stopped already,  a girl named Dana asked me something.

Dana: Maxwell, why did you lose? You always win any kind of fight you know.

Max: I do not know why I lost. 

Dana: umm ok then

The whole time Robin was actually staring at me, but I didn't look beacause I didn't want him to think that I caught him looking at me.

Robin: Are you a tomboy, Maxwell?

Max: Yeap. And please just call me Max for short.

Robin: wow, okay Max. I find you really interesting, for a girl.

Max: ok... thanks

Robin: Hey, do you want me to tell you a secret?

Max: oh, sure!

Robin: Benjamin is actually my ex best-friend when we were in middle school

Max: WHAT?!

Robin: Shh..... Not so loud. I do not want anybody to hear. 

Max: Sorry ...

Robin: Can I have your number?

Max: What for?

Robin: so I can text you or call you!

Max: lol. okay fine.

We exchanged our numbers. Then, Mr MacPherson returned.