Together with Robin

As I paid attention to Mr MacPherson, Robin started talking to me. 

Robin: Wanna hang out after school today Max?

Max: To where?

Robin: I don't know, i'll go to where ever you want us to go. 

Max: ok sure,I think we should just go to the mall then.

Robin: ok, Max.

Mr MacPherson: all right class, you may go to your next class.

Everyone started to stand up.

Max: I'll meet you at school gate 4, okay?

Robin: okay, bye Max

Max: yep, see you after school

After some periods, School was over, and I made my way to Gate 4 to meet Robin and sure enough, I met him there. 

Then I saw Maximillian running towards me.

Max: What's up, big brother?

Maximillian: Serena accepted me! I'm so happy!

Max: congrats to you millipede.

Maximillian: Thanks

Max: oh, tell George that he would not need to fetch me, i'm going out.

Maximillian: ok, and anyway I won't be able to go with George too as I have a date waiting for me. Don't worry, I'll tell him for you.

Max: ok thanks dude, Bye

Maximillian: Goodbye!

Then, I went to a mall with Robin by his mmotorcycle.

Robin: Max, should we go and eat first?

Max: ok sure I think KFC would be okay. 

Robin: yeah, sure.

We ate at KFC and while we were eating, Robin started to joke with me and made me laugh lilke crazy. Everybody was staring at us. I was grinning from ear to ear. Robin was really a great joker. He made me spit out my coke when he was telling me a joke while I was drinking. 

Max: please stop making me laugh, Robin! 'm going to choke to death soon!

Robin: oops, sorry.

I stared at him and then laughed again. Robin joined in my laughs. That made the people from the OUTSIDE of KFC stare at us too. 

After we finished eating, we went to walk around the mall for fun. Then we reached a really quiet place. Nobody was there.

Robin: Max, can you help me in something?

Max: sure, what is it?

Robin: I really like this girl, and I just met her. What should I do?

Max: I'm not good about love, but I heard from some people that if you like someone, you should tell her.

Robin: Are you sure? Will she feel good and accept me or will the opposite happen?

Max: I don't know, it depends. You never know until you've asked. 

Robin: But i'm just too shy to tell her. 

Max: just tell, don't be a coward. 

Robin: okay...

Suddenly, Robin grabbed my hand and broght it close to him. 

Robin: Max: I like you. Will you accept me? Please?

I felt really nervous. My heart was beating in my ribcage rapidly. 

Max: ummm...... i'm not sure.

I got really uncomfortable. then.

Max: as you know, we just met and now you want me to be your girlfriend already?

Robin: Yes, i'm sure. Please accept me. i'll give you happiness. I'll make you laugh even louder than what you did in KFC. If I fail, just beat me up, would you?

Max: are you sure about this?

Robin: yeah, I am. Please be mine? Would you?

Then Robin curled his hands over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I tried to escape, but he was stronger than me and that's it. 

Unexpectedly, he started to sing 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars.

Robin(singing): I would catch a grenade for ya. Throw my hand on a blade for ya. I'd jump in front of a train for you. You know I'd do anything for ya.

I loved his voice. Suddenly, I didn't feel so uncomfortable around him anymore.

I smiled.

Max: Okay, okay. I'd catch a Grenade for you too.

Robin: OH MY GOD YOU SERIOUS MAX?!

Max: I said yes, didn;t I?

Robin: Thank you, thank you Max!

Robin carried me. I screamed because I wasn't used to boys my age carrying me like that. But anyway, it was a squeal of happiness. All of a sudden, he kissed my forehead. Then we went to walk again, hand in hand.I felt really safe around him. He joked, I laughed. He was the best joker and singer ever! After a few hours, it was evening.

Robin: want me to fetch you home?

Max: sure.  

I told him where I lived and he drove me there. 

When we reached my home, we got out together. I walked towards my door, when he ran to me and  I turned around to look at him. 

Robin: Goodbye!

Max: Bye.

He tried to kiss me lip to lip. Suddenly, everything was in slow motion. It was like a miracle. I didn't know what to do when kissing. Suddenly I remembered when I watched movies, when people wanted to kiss each other, They usually close their eyes and tilt their heads, so their noses would not clash.

Then I did it. I kissed him. I looked at him for a couple of seconds before he hugged me and waved. Then he got back to his motorcycle and cycled all the way home. 

i watched him go. 

When I turned around, Maximus was standing at the doorstep, shocked.

Maximus: Holy cow, sis! You have a boyfriend, just like how Big bro had a girlfriend just today! Wait a minute, I thought you said you were never going to have a boyfriend in your life. What hapenned now, huh?

Max: Hey Maximus, don't be such a busybody.

I patted his head and smiled all the way into my room. Then I took a look at my wardrobe. There was not even a girly piece of clothing in there! I closed it back, disappointed. But then  smacked my head. What was I thinking? Was I going to change just because of Robin? Certainly not! He said he like the tomboyish side of me, just like what I like about myself. 

I smiled and went down for dinner as my Mom called me down for Dinner.

Mom: Maxwell, why did you come back home so late?

Max: Umm... I went skateboarding with my friends.

Maximus: No, you didn't! You were-

I cut him short.

Max: Mom, that's not what Maximus meant. What he meant was that I was actually in the mall looking at skateboards in a shop. I went to eat KFC for lunch too.

Mom: okay, now just finish your dinner, okay dear?

Max: okay mom.

I gave Maximus the evil eye. He looked at me back at shrugged his shoulders. Then the Jackson family just ate together, but I wshed I was with Robin...