Chapter. 5. Flashback

" we're finally here, Lexi, Home." a butterfly voice said to my just awakening body. I yawned as I sat up from the back of the car. I rubbed my eyes, "okay momma" I said tiredly. I grabbed my favorite blue teddy bear and got out of the car. 

We walked inside and there on the counter, were cake pops chocolate, vanilla, smore's, strawberry, blueberry, lavender, ugh there were so many kinds. 

My favorite though, was Lexi's Rainbow delight! these were rainbow cake pops with so many flavors inside, and emoji faced sprinkles, mainly happy and with the tongue out. 

But first, Pictures, I was finally 3, so my official room photo had to be taken.

"say... happy birthday!" dad said with his camera.

"HappyBirfday!" I said cheerfully, smiling.

And my picture was taken.

After we ate some cake pops, Kailen came in the door

"BRODER!" I squealed, and ran up to himto give him a BIG hug!

He was 4, and had just come home from the fall red cross club for littles.

he wore a ribbon, and had a big bright green present.

"why hello sis!" he said.

"CAKE PAWPS!" I pointed, and ran upstairs to change from my ABC collar into a Bright green and pink layered dress, and a big white bow and a pink scarf.

I dressed my teddy bear in a black and blue bow tie, the black part was a rhinestone! I also put a tiny birthday hat that was pink and green with a yellow pom pom on his head.

I ran downstairs into the living room where there were too many presents to count, and I could count to 100!

Kailen gave me his first. It was a beautiful Mouse doll, It was white with a pink bow on it's head and a pink dress.

then I ran and opened the biggest present there. It was a new bed! It had a floral blanket, and a white pillow!

I opened the rest of my gifts. I got:

Pet toys,

a new closet,

a night stand,

a makeup stand,

shelves,

new clothes,

new bags,

building blocks,

dress up clothes,

a photo album,

a sketch book,

a giant painting/picture of me and my friends!

a garbage can,

a piano, 

a desk,

a bookshelf,

a mirror,

a tv,

a mini cooler,

a bulletin board,

a telephone,

a phone,

five doll houses with dolls,

chapter books,

a globe,

a paw mirror, 

makeup,

a wagon,

a toy bin,

food and dishes sets,

an alarm clock,

a fish tank,

L.E.D lights,

a night light, 

ect...

My favorite gift though, was mom's extra gift,  an Art set, custom made. there was no other like it!

I also got a new room!

It was on the other side of the glass hallway, and it had a balcony, and a private bathroom!

I set up my room with momma, and once she left, I found a few extra doors. One to the attic, One to a panic room 50 feet below my room, and one to a secret room with no windows.

I played the rest of the day, and Momma let me stay up till 12:00am, though papa almost made me go to sleep at 5:30pm.

I set up a city in my room, and a fighting base.

I was going to explore the panic room when I got a call on the telephone. I answered, I was Grandma Bree!

"hewo gwandma!" I said.

they were sending me a gift next week, and they were coming down to visit toon! I was so excited!

That memory faded when I turned 5 though..