He drew me closer and unbuttoned the buttons off my dress. He removed what nurse wrapped and saw how my chest looked like.

- Murad, dont look.. I am ashamed in front of you... - I tried to explain and get away from him, but he took me in his hands strongly.
- Hoşyar, this is the poison. Who did this to you? - he asked me very angrily. He was really upset about what happened to me.

I burst into the tears from sadness. I didn't want Murad to look at me while I look like this, I didn't want to be ugly to him.
- Murad. Dont look at me. I am ashamed. I dont want you to look at me when I'm ugly. - I barely could even say that to him from tears.

He just kissed my forehead trying to comfort me.
- You are always beautiful to me. The most beautiful woman I have ever saw. But you must tell me who did this to you, otherwise I will be angry at you. - he told me in calmly tone with a dose of anger.

- I would tell you but I don't know who did this. Kosem Sultana said she will explore that later. But she told me not to tell you. She didn't wanted me to make you sad. - I tried to explain to him. I wanted to say this about Kosem because I knew he will find out who did this to me, and Kosem would never told me who did this.

- Dont listen to my mother. She is too ambitious person. She wants to mix in everything. Next time something happens, you will tell me right then. - he told me and kissed me to comfort me.

I kept looking sadly at him.
- Why are you sad my Hoşyar? - he asked me worriedly.
- Should I go away, Murad? - I asked him while faking my sadness. I knew he is weak on my tears and on my sadness, and that was how I would get whatever I want.

- Why should you go away? Your place is here. Next to me. - he told me confusedly about my question.
- They told me its Thursday, and that you can't spend it with me... - I explained to him.

- When you are carrying my baby, you are also a part of the dynasty. I want to spend not only Thursday, but every day with you. - he said and kissed me.

We went to his terrace to look at the sky. The sky was full of stars. I had my head on his shoulder while he was hugging me, and thats how we were sitting.

- In Venice, we would go at gondola at night and would look at the stars. They teached me about astrology and stars there. - I told him while I felt really peacefully.
- I don't believe in astrology or stars. That's nonsense. - he said to me. I knew he is like that.

- Some things about it are true. You can see the fortune. The planets and stars are showing us our future. - I tried to tell him.
- I don't believe in that. - he said not even wanting to debate about that theme.

- Murad, I had a dream of you last night. - I told him and he nodded me as a signal I can explain my dream to him.

- I saw you standing with a baby in your hands. And you looked at me with anger and disappointment. You gave me the baby which couldn't stop crying, and then you stepped back from me. Then I woke up because I heard someone was in my room. - I explained to him.

- I hope you won't think I will be ever disappointed in you or our children. - he told me while he was gently touching my hair and my backs.

- What if I give a birth to a daughter? - I asked him curiously.
- I don't care what gender the baby is as long as its healthy. If you give me daughter I hope she will be beautiful as her mother. - he made me feel special then. But I knew things wouldn't be like that.

In that moment, Farya Sultan came to the terrace to see the Sultan.
- Hunkarim. - she said and bowed to him. I should have stood up to bow to her, but Murad signalised me to stay sitting.

- Farya, why did you come? - he asked her. Farya stayed shocked because of his reaction.
- Hunkarim, its Thursday, we should have spent this night together. Its a day for your family not concubines. - she told him looking very angirly at me.

- Hoşyar is also a part of family now. She is pregnant with my baby. - he said and smiled to me.

Farya looked at me so angry, I could see from her eyes that she was ready to kill me at that moment.

- But.. I am your legal wife. We are married... - Farya started to yell at him.

- Return to your chambers and dont ever again come inside while I am with my family. - he said and turned his head away from her.

She bowed for the last time and left his chambers.

- Hoşyar, I will go to Edirne in few days with my children. I would like you to go with me. - Murad told me happily.

I was really happy about that idea, but I knew his daughter Ismihan hates me now.
- I would like to go, but your daughter won't be happy about it. She is really disappointed in me. That makes me really sad. - I looked at the ground sadly.

- You will go. I will talk with Ismihan. She is a good girl, she will realise some things. - he saif trying to comfort me.

- But if Ayse and Farya are going... - I started to tell him to show my jealousy about that.
- They aren't going. Only you. - he smiled and kissed me in mouth.

I spent this night sleeping with him.