✿ goodluck

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

It was finally the day of the InterHigh, a few days before it Aone had invited Yua to go.

So Yua accepted, he didn't have anything better to do other than coming to see Aone and Fukutachi play.

Yua and Fukutachi had also become quite close, easily becoming best friends and basically brothers.

Yua got out of the shower with a bright pink shower cap on his head, holding his towel close to his chest as he browsed his closet for appropriate clothes to wear.

Finally he chose a black turtleneck with a jean jacket that was slightly too big for him, along with black skinny jeans and beige high top converse.

He put it on and walked over to his makeup space, applying some blush to his nose, cheeks and the corners of his eyes to create a soft look. He slightly curled his hair and let it free, picking up a bandana and tying it around his head, letting his slight bangs frame his face.

He unplugged his phone and put it in his bag, putting in all of the other stuff he may need and walked out of his room, saying a brief goodbye to his moms before beginning to walk to the bus station

Yua slightly gasped as he looked up at the big stadium, he began walking forward, gazing up at all of the players.

They slightly scared Yua, since they were all so tall, towering over him.

He saw a vending machine and walked up to it, purchasing a strawberry milk. He slowly walked through the corridors, his eyes on the lookout for Aone or Fukutachi.