Jealousy

The next day you got woken up by an alarm. You felt someone moving next to you. "I don't want to get up..." you said grumpy.

Elon was used to get up early and stay up. You didn't like it. He stroked your cheek slowly.

"Good Morning." Elon said in his deep morning voice. He laid an arm around your waist and cuddled you for a while. Couple minutes later he gently shook you. "Come on. You'll be late. I don't want you to get late."
You opened your eyes. "Ugh, you're right." You grumbled and sat yourself on the bed. You stretched.

"I don't want to gooo" you growled.
"Come on" Elon stood up and walked to his wardrobe.
"Okay okay" You got up aswell and walked outside the room inside the bathroom. As you looked inside the mirror you decided to just brush out your hair and do nothing special with it.

As you got ready in the bathroom Elon know es at the door. "I'll prepare some breakfast for you." He softly said. "Righty!" You answered him.

Couple minutes later you got dressed and walked downstairs where Elon already prepared breakfast.

"Thank you." You said as you sat down at the table across from him.
"So tell me y/n, what kind of people are there at university?" You laughed at his question and gave him a confused look. "I mean... there are a lot of boys for sure. Are they pretty?"
You felt uncomfortable. "Yeah... I mean... pretty as in... okay I guess? You stumbled. Elon just nodded. The rest of the breakfast went silent.

"So I think I'll have to go now." You stood up. Elon stood up quickly. "I'll drive you." He said demanding.
"No, it's okay. I can drive by myself."
"No. I will." Elon said harshly.
"Okay, whats the matter with you?" You said frustrated. "You are acting weird."
Elon waved it off "nothing. Let's go you don't want to be late." You decided it would be better to leave the topic.

Elon drove you to university. "Have fun" he said in a weird tone you can't actually identify. "Thanks you said and got out of the car grabbing your bag."
"Hey! So am I not going to get a kiss?" Elon pulled down the window after you slammed the door.
"Fine." You walked around the car and pecked his lips.
"Love you."
"Love you too"
You walked away and Elon drove off to work.

You walked inside the huge building to your first lesson. "Science again." You mumbled as you stood by your locker. Someone jumped on your shoulders.
"Jeez slow down El." You jumped. She smirked at you.
"I missed you!" El said.
"I missed you too. What happened?" You looked at her.
"What do you mean?" El said all giggly.
"What are you so smiley about?" You started to smile too.
"I want you to meet some people!" El said grabbing your hand and pulling you away. You closed you locker just in time before she dragged you away to a group of people.
"Here. These are Jason, Daniel, Tommy and Ali!" She introduced me to them and they said hi. "Oh and somewhere must be Thomas too!" El said all happy.

You dragged her a little away. "Who are those people?" You silently asked her.
"Alright alright. I am dating Jason." She admitted. You started smiling like an idiot and looked at the blonde boy. "Congrats!" You said enthusiastically. "If he doesn't treat you right I'm going to beat his ass." You giggled. You looked at the boys.
"What was the name again of that second boy from left?" You looked at the dark haired boy.
"Daniel. He's cute right?" El admitted. You just looked at her and smiled.

The bell rang. You started to walk to your class with your books in your hands. Just after you sat down you heard a voice. "Is this chair taken?" You looked up and saw the dark haired boy from before. "No. No, take a seat." You said pulling your stuff away.
"I am Daniel." He said and held his hand to you.
"Y/n" you said and shook his hand. Daniel told you about how he just moved here and is still getting used to his new environment. You two talked and got really great along. You two exchanged numbers to stay in touch.

It was a great lesson. You and Daniel even became work partners and worked on a long term project together.

After the lesson was over Daniel and you walked out to the group again. El looked at you and gave you this look. This certain look. You just shook your head.

The day flew by and you got used to being in a friend group and El and Jason kissing. The last bell rang and you walked to your locker. El came up. "Y/n! He likes you!" She squealed.
"What?" You asked confused "Daniel and I are friends if even that I don't know." She looked disappointed at you.
"Tommy." She said "he told us he likes you!!!" She squealed again.
"First of all. I am dating Elon." You ensured. "Secondly I don't know Tommy."
"Speaking of him..." El looked behind you and you turned around.
"Hey y/n!" Tommy said with a smile.
"Oh hey Tommy." You said a little overwhelmed.
"You need a ride?" He said smiling "I am with my motorcycle here." You thought about that. Elon didn't say he'd pick you up... besides... he works all day...
"I don't know let's see if I am picked up." You laughed.

Tommy walked outside with you while you two talked a bit. You looked around and didn't see your boyfriend. Neither Jason. You looked sad. You checked your phone. Nothing. 

"Hey, don't look so sad. I'll bring you home." Tommy said. You just nodded. He led you to his motorcycle and unlocked it. Tommy gave you his second helmet as you heard a voice behind you.

"What do you think you are doing?" A man said angrily. You immediately noticed who it was. Elon walked up behind you. "Who are you? What do you want from her?" Elon glared at Tommy. Tommy looked confused at me and at Elon. "Keep your hands off my girlfriend understood?" Elon kept glaring at him.
"Elon please, slow down okay? Tommy, I'll see you tomorrow okay? I am sorry about this. I think it's better if we go." You tried to calm the situation.
Elon put his hand around your waist and led you to his car. "Stop." You said pushing his hand away.
"Don't." He harshly replied and put it back opening the door for you.

You were so mad at him for acting this overprotective. He sat inside the drivers seat.
"What the living hell is wrong with you?!" You almost yelled at him.
"What's wrong with me?! What wrong with him?! He tried hitting on my girl." Elon yelled back.
You tried to fight back tears. "You're overacting so much!" You argued.
"I am not. I'll drive home now."  Elon said angrily.
"I want to go to my apartment." You said crossing your arms in front of your chest.
"No we will go-" Elon argued.
"I will walk home if you won't drive me to my apartment right now!" You interrupted him.

Elon started the car and drove to your apartment. You silently watched the trees pass by through the window.

Elon pulled on your driveway and on the parking lot from your apartment. You didn't realise you had tears running down your cheek.
Elon noticed them. "Y/n listen. I am sorry." Elon said softly. "Save it." You snapped and opened the door grabbing your bag. You walked to your apartment and got inside leaving Elon in his car.

This was the actual first fight you had with him. His overprotective side frustrated you so much. What was wrong with him? Why did he act like this? Everything was so frustrating that you just fell inside of your bed and fell asleep immediately.

———-
A/n: I hope you got the Easter egg I put in here with the characters I've included ^^
Please ignore the fact that Daniel, Tommy and Ali wouldn't be in the same friend group xD
Lots of love!
Any ideas how to continue? Drop them in my dms or the comments!