SpaceX

(Short authors note: this is going to be a huuuge one)

You waited down in the hall. You were really excited to see him so it was hard for you to sit tight. And then a lady came to you "hello miss Y/L/N. I am Giolina. I will now bring you to mister musk. Please follow me" You stood up from your chair thanked Giolina and followed her to a huge black elevator. As the elevator arrived you two walked inside. The elevator was not as he seemed from the outside. Inside were a lot of Colourful drawings. You two arrive at floor 15. "This is mostet musks private foor. This is just his. No one is allowed to go inside except clearly invited guests and himself of course. It's his office. I will knock for you but you have to step inside yourself." Giolina said and walked out. "Let's Go miss." She walked to the door and knocked 4 times. "Now go." Giolina said. You opened the door and the office did shock you even more than anything else before. You went one step in and Giolina closed the door behind you. "E-Elon?" You said with a shivering voice.
"Oh gosh you're here, you're save. You're here. You came here." You've heard Elon say. Seconds after, he stood infront of you and hugged you deeply. He didn't let you go for like 5minutes. "Are you okay?" You asked him. He nodded slowly. "I was just scared... that something could have happened to you... and... I missed you." He whispered. He let go off you. "I am sorry. I lost control of myself."
"Don't worry Elon. There will nothing happen to me. Why would anything happen?"
He didn't know. He was silent. "I was just worried. Also we could take the chance so i can show you the SpaceX building." You looked at him. "Elon. I googled you." You said in a very serious tone. "Oh no... what did you see that you didn't like?" He said scaredy. "First of all thank you for telling Jason to buy me everything I want. I paid it myself. I don't want your money Elon. And I don't want people to think that I do. And I am really sure that this will happen once we start dating or anything. I don't want that. I don't want even more people to hate me." You got tears in your eyes saying this, but you continued "I don't know if I want anything of this here. I don't know if I want to work here or something else I just... Don't know." He pulled you in a hug again. "I know what you're going through. For me it is hard to find true love. If you think about that you will see how much people are just liking me cause I own a lot of companies and own a lot of money. All of this" he said and gently pushed your chin up for you looking in his eyes, " is something that you don't have. You love to be yourself and be independent. You like me for who I am and don't use me for my money. And god knows it's true Y/N. I would give up all of this for you. I would give away anything. for you. I wouldn't do that for anyone. Just you." As he finished there was a short silence between you two with you just staring in Elons eyes. Then, you bust out in tears. Never had anyone said things that cute to you. He held you close on his hug and comforted you until you stopped crying. "listen y/n you don't have to decide now whether we should date. I will just show you SpaceX for now and then we will have a couple more dates so you get clear about your feelings. Ok?"
"I think you got me wrong. I love you" you said sniffing "I just am scared of public..."
"Alright honey, alright." He said stroking your tears away. "Then we can still decide later if we are dating and just keep it as a secret first." He said calmingly. You looked him in the eyes and saw that he really wanted to find a compromise. You nodded. "But we are currently not dating, are we?"
"How ever you want my darling" Elon said.
You nodded. You knew exactly that it wouldn't take long for you to say yes.

"If you don't mind my love, I will show you now my company. As you know this is the SpaceX building." You nodded saying that it would be okay for you. "This, is my private office. No one comes here except you and me and the people I invite. It's private in that way. I use it whenever I need to calm down or need silence to think. It is on floor 15 so really high up" he smiled. He showed you everything from his real office part to the private rooms he has. You were really excited seeing that he even has a own small kitchen in this so called "office". Moreover you were really impressed of the view he had around the room. It was high up so you could see a lot from the city. "This is beautiful Elon." You said stunned by the view. He smiled at you "so you like it?" "Yes, yes I really do!" You said to him. He tried to grab your hand and hold it; you let him do it. "I really love you y/n" he suddenly said "I seriously never felt anything like that." You blushed deeply by his words."Elon.. I-" "you don't have to answer if you don't want to" he interrupted you just to make sure you were not pressured. "Elon" You smiled "I love you too." Elon smiled more and pulled in for a kiss. You laid your lips softly on his and kissed him. "You're so special y/n" Elon said after the kiss. "You are even more special." You replied. "Shall we go now? I want to show you so much more. I want to show you how I live and how I work. Maybe one day... oh who knows what will happen." You didn't say anything to that and just walked with Elon into the elevator. He pushed the button for floor 14. "these are the secretaries. They do secretary stuff you know? The paperwork and stuff. This one would be yours if you started to work here." Elon showed you one young woman. "This is Charlie. She is one of the best secretaries I know." Charlie nodded shortly,blushed a little and stood up "good day miss. Nice to meet you." She greets you nicely and politely. You acknowledged and greeted her back. You looked at her. She had long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and her make up was decent. She was a little taller than you and had a really nice and open smile.
Elon and you went to the next floor. "These are some theoretical workers." Elon explained. "They try out new things in theory so we archived our goal on humans living on mars." "Mars?" You asked. Elon just nodded and explained his goal shortly. Next up you went two floors down. Elon explained that the theoretical workers had two floors. Next up were designers and followed by them developers. After these the IT-management came. You expected him to tell you that you would work there but he didn't. You also didn't ask since you thought of him having his reasons. At the bottom floor was the entrance hall you have already been in and the cafeteria. Elon said that it is really important to get workers happy. "Happy workers are more productive and also their mental health won't suffer from their work." That's what he said. You two became hungry and decided to go into the cafeteria. Elon didn't stop to hold your hand during the presentation of the building. He asked you what you wanted to eat and you decided on spaghetti. Elon got your food and his and walked to a table in a corner. "It's not unusual that I eat here so don't worry about people coming to us." He said. He gave you a quick kiss on your cheek. "Enjoy your meal darling" he said smiling. While you were eating he also explained that he likes to eat with his workers since he does not want to be high up but rather down to Earth. After a short time a lot of people came into the cafeteria. "So now it's lunch time. We can go away whenever you want." Elon said and Grabes your hand that laid on your thigh. "Well. I think it might be good to at first talk to your workers here. You know. Maybe I'll get used to people noticing me and stuff." You said looking at him. Elon smiled and was happy that you tried to get over the fear. You rested your head on his shoulder and tried to relax. Elon still held your hand and greeted his leadership team. Elon introduced every single one of them to you and you to them. They all were really nice people. You thought a second about how amazing it would be to work with them. You have promised yourself not to think of work and working with or more like for Elon but it still happened. You thought about the issue that you've always said working with Elon. You don't work with Elon. You work FOR Elon. This was the first time you had a really bad feeling about it. You thought for a moment and got stuck inside these thoughts. "Y/n?" Someone said. "Y/n??" After the second call of your name you also heard Elon say your name. You woke up from that thought dream: "huh?" You said confused. "Uhm. Excuse me please." You said and stood up while letting go of Elon's hand. "Darling are you okay?" You just heard Elon say but you were already walking away to the toilet. As you walked into the room you felt dizzy. You checked if no one was there and started to recapitalise everything that is going on right now. "So I am dating, but not dating Elon musk. But I fell in love with him but am scared of dating and publicity. I am at spacex right now. Famous people are around me. Elon wants me to work with, no! For him! And me? I am a normal girl that never got noticed by anyone. I get overwhelmed by pretty much everything. So how should I be able to work for Elon?" That was what you said to yourself in the mirror. You splashed some cold water in your face to get rid of these thoughts. You dried it with some paper towels and walked out of the bathroom. Elon stood right in-front of it. "Are you okay, Love?" He asked worried and put a hand on your cheek. "You're cold. Honey I know where we should go. Let's go." Elon said, took your hand in his and said goodbye to his leadership team. You two walked back through the entrance hall to the elevator. You didn't say a word. Elon pushes the button for his office at floor 15 and you two walked into his floor. "Lay down there. Trust me" Elon said and pointed towards the couch. You laid down and saw him quickly walking into the kitchen. He made you some tea and a damped towel that he put on your forehead. "What's wrong babe?" He asked worried. "I am worried and confused about everything that's happening." You just said. "I feel like I'm not good enough and If I start working I would work for you and not with you. And that's making me feel dizzy and I feel bad. I have never been noticed by anyone and now I'm around famous people you know?"
Elon laid next to you and pulled you in his arms. He starts stroking your head gently.
"I know how you feel. We'll just take it slowly ok hun?" You slowly nodded and fell asleep in his arms. On evening Elon decided to drive to his home. He carried you to his car and as you woke up for a short time he asked if it was okay for you to drive to his place. You just nodded and also nodded to the question of you two sharing a bed. When arriving home, Elon carried you inside and laid you in his bed. he walked inside of the bathroom and changed into his sleeping clothes. You changed as well in some of his sleeping clothes and laid next to him. "Good Night" „Good Night my darling." Elon replied. You slid closer to him and cuddled him while sleeping.

(2172 words)