X

"That's not very cash money of you."

Karmi POV

It's been about a month since I was kidnapped and forced to relocate to Sindria. At first things had been rough, many of the merchants can't let go of a grudge they had against me and to calm the citizens anger I had to spend two whole weeks in jail as punishment for my supposed crimes.

If I am being completely honest, spending those two weeks in jail actually wasn't all that bad. The people there were surprisingly nice, of course that was after a electrocuted this man who started a fight but that's not important.

Upon my release, Aladdin and the others placed me on house arrest which once more wasn't even all that bad. I could eat anytime I wanted, sleep whenever. Anything a 15-year-old like myself could ever dream of.

But like all good things, it quickly came to an end when Sinbad returned.

"Oi, fuck you mean by I have to train? I'm already a great fighter and djinn master, what more do I need to train on old man?" I yelled glaring at Sinbad who was looking at me with a smile on his face, not even bothered by my outburst, his little assistant was though.

"Karmi, watch your tongue! You learn your place- "

"Ja'far it's fine," The purple haired man held up a hand to calm the Ja'far down. I looked at the freckled boy with a mocking smug looks which only pissed him off more. Ha serves him right. "Karmi, I mean to offence by this. I'm sure your fighting skills are fine plus you have both magic and djinns at your side but that's not why you need training. I am unsure if you've noticed but during the month, I have been away you have grown, how can I put this nicely... um."

"Fat. Karmi how can you even gain weight that fast, is it even safe?"

"Aladdin, I can handle this. But Karmi, maybe a diet and some exercise will do you good." Sinbad finished, I looked at the other three in the room, glaring, daring them to say anything.

"Sinbad, I just gained 15 pounds you can barely see it- "

"No, no you can see it alright. "

"Okay listen here you little shit- "I was cut short by the sound of the door slamming open followed by a man rushing in before bowing in front of Sinbad.

"Your highness, a sea monster has shown up." The man spoke, not once looking up.

"Perfect, you two can see your mentors in action." Standing, the man put on his serious face. "Summon the eight generals."

+++

I looked up at the giant blue fish that was swimming in the sky before looking around at the people cheering in confusion. Usually people would run by now, but these people were doing the opposite and standing in place.

"Ah, it's about to start!"

"I wonder who is gonna fight this time."

"It doesn't matter it'll still be a treat no matter which general goes out."

The crowd was full of excitement which only seemed to grow once the sound of drums began playing bringing all attention to the top of a cliff.

"Introducing the eight generals!" I quickly turned and covered my mouth in efforts to hold back my laugher at the crappy pose the people on the cliff did.

"How lame..." I whispered, wiping away the fallen tears that fell as a return of the laugher. Taking a deep and calming breath, I turned around just as a blue haired woman on a flying wand flew over to the sea monster who spit some water at her which she used against the beast.