Taekook

Y/n opened the door to find Jimin standing with what she assume ;jungkook's bags, while the said bunny was hiding... Rather trying to hide behind the shorter one clinging to his arms ,glaring at the floor.

"Hi kook...welcome..remember me? " When the sulky bunny heard her voice he peered out of his not-so-good hiding spot, seemingly a bit relieved.
It seems like the poor bunny had no idea with whom his owner was going to keep him. "Hi...umm.yes I do " He said shyly getting less tense now that he is getting welcomed properly. And the fact that he is not going to stay with a complete stranger... Though they are kinda stranger but...

"Hay !! I am standing here as well!!!" Jimin exclaimed with wide eyes and pouty lips. Y/n ignored his complains and reached to softly scratch the bunny's ears.

"Come in kook " She welcomed the bunny still ignoring the 'other' presence so jimin just sighed and eventually welcomed himself and entered with the bags in his hands.

Jungkook stayed in the living room and sat in the couch opposite to the one which was occupied by an unusually quite blond cat hybrid.

Y/n left them there hoping that they would get along together and went to the guest room with jimin following her silently , to set the bags. As jimin kept the bag he washed his hands and came back to talk with y/n..

He was just thinking about what to say when y/n unexpectedly spoke up "it's not a good condition to roam around. You may cause danger to your family in Busan and even to yourself" She said sternly somewhat cold

But jimin knew this were out of pure concern. So for once he gave up on his intention to flirt with her by saying something Clichy about her concern for him. And just nodded with a real smile,not a flirty smirk "I'll be fine, I'll take all the precautions, don't worry"those words were genuine

That's when y/n also gave up on her cold, unbothered and savage facade"jimin-subae, drive safely, don't talk to anyone, drink a lots of water, take all the precautions and don't worry about kook. I'll take good care of him" Concern was well writen on her face because this time she didn't made any effort to hide it

"I know.. I know you will take good care of him " Jimin said chuckling.

"Oh and....., don't start flirting with anyone in the middle of the road" Y/n intoned with a sly smirk just to lighten the mood

"hay!... I don't flirt with everyone, I just flirt with YOU" As soon as those words left his mouth his own eyes widened and soon a slow blush creept up his cheeks . Y/n just kept staring at him and his shy Demeanour with an unreadable expression.
"Ok, then I should get going now" He excused himself quickly out of the situation.

When they finally came out of the room into the living room both the hybrids were still sitting on the couch facing each other. Glaring at each other. But as soon as the cat and bunny saw their owners coming out of the room the bunny ran towards his owner with teary eyes.

"Yeah buddy Don't worry..... I'll be back soon" Jimin said while scratching his bunny ears "listen to y/n and be a good boy okay? " Jungkook nodded to that still clinging to his owner but he had to let go of him as jimin departed towards his destination.

Y/N POV:

Since Jimin left for his home town, jungkook has not left his room and tae has not left my side. Since kook came taehyung is roaming around with me wherever I am going hot on my tail.. No no Wait.. He is the one who has tail not me.. Hmm. It's a matter of fact but...whatever

"Tae, don't.....eat it " And what he did was grinned his boxy smile while putting another piece of the raw onion in his mouth.

"What should I do with you.. " Yah I Know I should not smile while scolding. But I can't help and ended up chuckling at his cuteness.
"Tae -ah can you do one thing for me please? " He eyed me excitedly as his ears stood up at full attention, eager to be any help specially after the last kitchen incident."can you please go and check up on jungkook... He haven't left his room since Jimin oppa left" and just like that all his smile and excitement vanished maybe replaced with a pout but he headed towards his room nonetheless, after a short nod of approval.

I know it's obviously his territorial behavior but they need to get along

And after all he is a good boy!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't like it at all, why would he stay with us though!!!... I don't know why but I am feeling something weird. But I've to be a goob boy or else y/n won't cuddle me and would pet that bunny in my place. No no this can't happen.

I stopped in my track while heading towards his room from a soft sound coming out of the room, my ears twitched to catch the voice and oh!.....Is he crying?

I just crossed the hallway and entered his room without knocking  the door ,he would have known about my presence by now. I opened the door to find him sitting in the extreme corner of the bed but is no more crying rather trying to hide his face.

I went towards him and cautiously stood at a distance from him.

Now that I think of it I feel bad for him... if I had to stay without y/n I would have been worse

Even I didn't behaved well with him at all.

"I am sowwy" He looked at me with his wide, red bambi eyes and red nose.

y/n will be proud

"Do you like chocolate? "

____________________________________

How did u found my book??