Busy

As he nodded and headed out with y/n he zoned out completely as if he doesn't care anymore, so he didn't notice y/n driving him through the familiar  street to her own apartment....

It was when the car stopped and the hybrid didn't saw the shelter which he expected but rather this he looked confused at y/n who didn't seemed to notice anything as she head out of the car reach for his bag and opened to door for the hybrid and motioned him to get out of the car .....

"W-what are we....d-doing here?"
His voice were hoarse then usual probably since it's the first time he spoke....

as y/n gave her a confused stare he continued..
" Are-aren't we suppose to go. ...to the ..s-shelter ?"

"Why would we go to the shelter ?...." But then she seems to connect the dots in her head
"Oh my.... don't tell me you thought yanghi abandoned you or wants to return you to the shelter" as she got a sniff and nod she once again pulled the man in a short but warm hug...

" She would never do that ..... You are just here to stay with me for a few days ...until the hea- ....I mean ...you know right" the cat looked up at her and nodded.

" Okay then let's get in ?"

***

"  Y/n-ie?...why is yoongi hyung so upset ??" The blond cat stole a glimpse at the closed door of the guest room where the black cat is now sulking with a intimidated bunny wary-ly looking at him ( his taehyung hyung tasked him to look after the sad cat ) "is he sick ??...but he doesn't smell sick ...he just smell sad"

"He is a bit sad tae but don't worry hmm?"

"But y/n-ie what happened to hyung "

"Taehyung-ah ...do you wanna make your hyung feel better ???" She turned to face the cat who nodded eagerly as a response " when you are sad you like cuddles right ?...so why don't you go cuddles him...that would make him feel so much better " she ruffled his hair as he began to ponder over the thought and apperantly came up with the conclusion that it indeed is a good plan

Y/n sighed loudly as the blonde cat is now out of ear shot already motivated to cuddle the hell out of yoongi

"I really need to get in contact with jimin soon" she murmured to herself as she busied herself in preparing the lunch. Cooking for four people is no joke and she still have her assignments left....

It wasn't until the three hybrid are settled for bed (for once tae agreed to sleep away from y/n) in the guest room that she got the time to call jimin

Y/n looked at the time and sighed. it's late but being a university student sleep don't come early, so maybe jimin will be awake....

After the 3rd ring she started to think that maybe he is really tired from taking care of his family so he turned in early y/n was about to cut the call when suddenly the call was received and a very tired voice greeted her

"Uh....did I woke you up ?...I can call again tomorrow"

"No no ....I wasn't sleeping ...tell me what is it?....kook is okay .??..is it about him?"
There were some shuffling noises from the other side of the line and jimin's voice sound hoarse and groggy ..... which means ofcourse he woke up for the call.

"No....kook is just fine he miss you though but he is asleep right now... Well....it's not really an emergency or something.... I-. You go back to sleep I'll call you tomorrow"

"You can just tell me now you know??...you sound like it's important...and I really stay busy all day .....it's better if you tell me now"

"Oh...well...then...I guess..... Do you perhaps know about this mate thing in hybrid?"

"Huh?....what are you talking about?"  His voice seems more aware and awake now

She sighed to herself as she began to tell what happened to him in brief after she was done with the story the other line was silent for so long that she thought maybe jimin fell asleep on her but she was proven wrong when he started muttering some incoherent curses.

"Y/n ..... This is such a mess .... I never heard about a hybrid declaring a human their mate "

"Declare ?" She pondered what he said as she continued "so it's not like some......uh... predestined thing right?...so...uh...it's just ... temporary??"

"Predestined??...that happens only in fairytale and romantic novel.....never thought you to be the romantic type " y/n can literally see him smirk

"You know this is serious right?" She tried to sound strict but she is actually smiling to herself, since the time jimin traveled to Busan he is always busy and tired and hardly in contact and she kinda miss him but he don't need to know that.

"Yeah yeah... No it's not some destiny....but instinct ...and I don't think it's temporary.... though it maybe cause maybe they are you know.... different species and all"

"So .... It's not normal right?...maybe he is mistaken ?....I don't know...what should we do ?"

"I really don't know...but I could actually research on it and find out but I am always busy with my fa-....oh!!!....ohhh!!...y/n. Y/n" he suddenly sounds too hyper that y/n almost though he tripped and hit his head somewhere..

"Are you oka-"

"There is someone.... someone perfect for this ....y/n you have to meet namjoon hyung !!!"

____________________________
A/N
Never wrote something so quickly.
This chapter is in the honour of  those real readers who are reading this story for the sake of reading ❣️
Thanks to all of you 💜💜