not a suprise

Days in the hybrid household were going smoothly (well as smoothly as it can get with two trouble makers ) and no one suspected a thing.

It was one of these normal days and the two hybrids were chilling inside the apartment waiting for Y/n to come back home from work.

While our dear Miss y/n is trying to gauge her disbelief and anger at the person in front of her
"What's going on here ?"

✧*。

30 min earlier

Y/n was having a weird day. When she went to work, Taehyung didn't make a lot of fuss like he usually does. But it was jungkook who was quite agitated with something since the morning, then there were some creep trying to get her number even after refusing they won't get the hint, and; she was stuck in a traffic jam for an hour (okay that's an exaggeration) so not a good day at all.

So she wasn't really surprised that some new neighbour of her had moved into her apartment and apparently the lift is under maintenance resulting her to be stuck on the stairs to wait for the shifting men to get the hell out with the large couch which they are carrying all the way to who knows were and it's definitely blocking her way, and that ; to her luck, went one still she reached her own floor; and she was 'not so humbly' got informed that the new neighbour has taken the only empty apartment in her floor which is just across from her.

"I hope they are not loud freek "
She murmured under her breath as she began to approach her own apartment but halted as she thought that maybe she should be the good neighbour and at least greet her fellow floor mate.

By the time she reached the door the men had already left downstairs perhaps to bring other furniture or something.
She knocked at the door once and thought maybe the actual fella is not even here? But The door opened
" That was the last thing. Did you forget something I-........oh !"

She would have found his startled face amusing if she herself wasn't one herself
"Jimin??"

Present~

" So you came back ?"

"Y-yeah"

"And you bought this apartment ?"

" No. I mean I- .....yes "

"And you didn't bother telling me or atleast kook about any of this ?"

"Sorry y/n...... It... look. please don't look so scary " he looked quite dejected sitting on the big ugly (okay not so ugly) couch "I just wanted to surprise you all that's it'' a thick pout began to sit on his lip as he sulk on the couch while the not-so-angry-anymore girl sighed.

"So when were you planning on doing that ?"

"Ehh....after things are settled" he looked up with a toothy grin probably knowing that his pout worked.

"Well then. I will not ask anymore questions now... And you better surprise us well..  you know since I am not a good actor" and she waved at him and began heading towards her door.

That evening when park jimin really turned up to surprise at her door no one was really surprised as the bunny hybrid had sensed him since morning and even heard his voice outside the door( reason he was agitated since morning) and he was giving him cold shoulder as he was quite angry with his hyung. And the cat hybrid who couldn't sense him since they are not that close, Did smelt him on y/n when she came back home. And let's say he is not happy about it.

Jungkook kept ignoring any of his advances for a whole two hour which to say the least was very amusing to watch. But the bunny relented when he sensed his owner was on the verge of tears.

And that's how they ended up having dinner all four together with a happy chatter.

And as we all know. Happiness doesn't lasts long, and it really didn't cause it all came crashing down on them when it was time to part their ways

"But why can't kookie stay here? " the blond cat hybrid sobbed, holding on to his younger friend.

"Hyung, can't we all stay here? You can even sleep on the couch " the bunny pleaded towards his owner with his wide teary red eyes

"Errr.....well kook-ah as tempting as the offer is, you know we can always come here right? And it's not even far away. I knew you would want to spend time here so when my old place's lease ended I took this place"

"Don't wanna go. It's scary " the bunny sulked and the older hybrid made some noises to show his support.

"You didn't even saw the place bun "

"Don't wanna "

"Bun please "

"No"

"Jeon jungkook! I- "

"Jimin...." Jimin was cut off by y/n who had been quiet till now. She shook her head as she approached the bunny "jungkook......you know you are always welcomed here right ?.... Didn't you miss your jimin hyung?"

"I do "
"He misses you too. ..look at him. Why don't you spend some time with him and as soon as the morning comes you come running here, and I will prepare your favourite pancakes for you and you two can play as much as you want as me and jimin are away. Does that sound good ?" And the bunny nodded after a bit thinking.

Well he misses his jimin hyung a lot. He just somehow thought once he leaves he won't be welcomed here anymore.

As the duo with jungkook's bags approached the door and the hybrids hugged once again the shy bunny turned towards her as he asked if he can hug her to which she pulled the cute  bunny for a sweet hug.

"Can I join too"

"No" she answered not even sparing a glance at the other man standing at the door

"Well what a luck ....come on kook ....."

"Jimin "

"Yes.... You are invited too.....for the pancakes .If you want ..."

"Wa...I-.....yes , sure "

She closed the door as she saw the pair reach at their own door and she turned around to find a pouting boy

"I'll miss him" he sulked

"Me too ....but he is coming back tomorrow....and also yoongi is gonna be back at his babysitter duty for you two"

"Really?... yoongi hyung is coming too ???" The hybrid is glowing which is a bit funny with dried tear stains but you can't blame him. He missed his hyung

"Yeah since mine and Yang's .... also jimin's classes are starting again. And we are not gonna keep you two trouble makers together for so long and also yoongi will be bored alone...."

She kept ranting about stuff as she go around doing her night routines and the night ended with the pair cuddled together in her room under their fluffy covers

It's a sweet night indeed

__________________________
A/n:
Hello lovelies,
Yeah I am alive. I am reall sorry for the late update.       (╥﹏╥)
Also please let me know what do you think about the story.
💜