chapter 11

Ryako looked at Niko "well it was minda stupid you were just so cute it pissed me off" Ryako said Niko laughed a bit "thats kinda sweet" Niko said the witer walked to them "hey what can i get yall?" She said Niko looked at her and smiled Ryako glanced at her but looked at Niko they then gave her their order Ryako looked out the window Niko smiled he grabbed his camra and took a picture of Ryako "so cute" Niko laughed Ryako looked at Niko when he heard the snap of the camera "whyd you bring the camera?" Ryako said "i wanted a few pictures of you on our first date but i can put it up if you want"  Niko said Ryako laughed a bit "no its fine" Ryako said he looked at the hair coveding his left eye Niko put the camera down "Hey Ryako can i ask you something" Niko said he put his left hand over his left eye "yah what is it?" Ryako said "why are you so interested in my left eye?" Niko asked Ryako sighed "its just you never reveal it and now i just wanna know" Ryako said Niko sighed "fine" Niko mumbled he moved the hair and opened his eye it was completely black but had a blood red cat like pupil and what looked like shadow seemed to move around in his eye Ryako tilted his head "why is it like that?" Ryako asked Niko fixed his hair then sighed "im not sure i can see out of it but its a bit different im able to see spirits so i get confused a lot i can see them through my right eye just its not as bad im able to tell the difference then" Niko said Ryako grabbed Nikos hand "Niko i think its pretty so there is no reason to hide things likr that frome me" Ryako said the waiter then walked to them with their food and drinks Niko put his hands under the table and fidgeted with his fingers once she fineshed she walked away Ryako laughed a bit then said "you can get so nervous by the smallest things"  Niko looked at Ryako and smiled "well normally people find my eye creepy so i thought you might find it weird or something" Niko said then took a few bits of his food "id never think your weird i think youd perfectly fine as is" Ryako said after a bit they finished eating and Ryako went to grab the bill Niko got a strange feeling he looked around he seemed off "Niko is something wrong?" Ryako asked and Niko immediately looked at Ryako "no im fine just had a weird feeling he grabbed the bill the place the mony on the table "Lets go i have a few more things planned for today" Niko said with a smile they then walked out and walked to the park every once in a while hed look back in a annoyed way "Ryako why do you like me exactly?" Niko said he stared at the sky his eye was a little dull "well you're adorable have a great personality and you care more than most" Ryako said Niko looked at Ryako and laughed "thats sweet" Niki said ge walked to the lake nearby he got on his knees and looked at his reflection Ryako walked to Niko "you know its funny how this world can be so cruel but peaceful at the same time" Niko said Ryako sat next to Niko then said "yah i guess" Niki looked behind him this time he was pissed he opened his mouth as he was about to say something but stopped he sighed and looked at the water again "are you ok Niko?" Ryako asked Niko looked at Ryako and smiled "im fine just have a bad feeling about something" Niko said he sat crisis cross applesauce "Ryako have you noticed it yet?" Niko asked "yah but calm down" Ryako said "im going to ry something" Niko said then sat straight and closed his eye "please spirits tell me who has been following me and Ryako all day" Niko mumbled but almost immediately after got thrown back Nikos eyes widen and he coughed a bit as he hit the ground rather hardly "Niko are you ok" Ryako asked Niko sighed as he stood up "yah im fine but i couldn't finde anything out" Niko said he shook his head a bit Ryako sat next to Niko "im glad im able to see you again" Ryako said they stayed there and talked about some random stuff eventually Niko stood up "ok lets go back i wanna get started on the food" Niko said Ryako smiled and said "yah ok" Ryako said they both then telaported them to Nikos house Mark was kicking and making muffled screams Niko gorwled a bit he then sighed he put on a smile and walked to the basement he went to his dragon form "oh mark you little peace of shit you cant just shut the hell uo can you" Nikk said he walkes to Mark who tried kicking him but Niko grabbed his ankel and snapped it in half Niko ripes off the thing he used to keep his mouth shut and leaned in "your disgusting but youll have to do" Niko whispers "you son of a bith you will pay for this" Mark said Niko laughed then stabed Mark the then git everything ready which took about 20 minutes he had some blood on his tail but disnt notice he was at the counter he was so focused then when Ryako saud something he didn't notice Ryako smiled he walked to Niko grabbed his tail and licked the blood off Niko immediately grabbed the counter rather tightly his face a bright red "Ryako thats not fair my tail is sensitive" Niko mumbled out Ryako laughed then bit Nikos tail rather hardly Nikos eyes widen and he moaned loudly. Ryako stoof up straight and hugged Niko "so cute" Ryako said a few hours later Ryako hugged Niko then kissed him "i guess ill go now but see you tomorrow i promise" Ryako said Niko laughed a bit and said "yah ok"
They kept going on dates and eventually got married