After I walked in the bedroom, I laid in bed with her. My wife curled in tiny ball, laying my arm around her petite waist, silently asking to be little spoon. I eagerly complied, pulling her closer. 

In no time we fell asleep again. 

Her.

We woke up hours later, at 11 o'clock to be specific, from the loud pouring of the rain. 

The gloomy weather spoiled our plan that consisted of going out because of a few reasons: I get sick in the rain at the click of fingers, it is actually cold outside and Leo is way too cozy to leave my arms to what I agreed, loving cuddling my 6'7 teddy-bear very much. 

So, we will just stay here and relax, taking day off from all work and duties. Our families will come for dinner at 7PM, but is is still hours away. 

After some time we got up and did our routine together; I waited for Leonardo to finish shaving as we chatted about what we want for breakfast. 

He put on grey sweatpants and I got my nails redone as they will no longer suit my outfits. My hair is finely styled and I put on lacy, white undergarments and very cute, comfortable set in pink colour. Heart shaped locket, necklace with Leo's name, bracelets and rings are on me, coruscating proudly and brightly. I also placed the lovely diamond set in the box and slid it in the suitcase not to loose or forget it. 

"You look angelic, principessa

"You look angelic, principessa."- complimented sincerely Leonardo and kissed my cheek as I blushed. 

In reply I kissed his cheeks and he chuckled at my antics, wrapping me in his rugged, inked arms. I happily settled there, slowly climbing on my 6'7 dreamy man, who let me do that. His hands rested under my thighs as my legs secured themselves around his lean waist. My arms are around his neck. 

"I love you, baby."- I spoke cheerfully and kissed his beautiful nose. 

"I love you, principessa."- he replied with charming smile and kissed my cheeks and nose at what I grinned in joy. 

Leonardo carried me to the lounge and sat me on the desk before calling room service. I hugged him, keeping my legs tangled around his own. My arms wrapped around his waist as my cheek rested somewhere between his abs and chest; I don't reach higher in this position. He gently rubbed the back of my head, making me smile. 

After he order my choice of breakfast - banana pancakes with strawberries and honey, plus berry smoothie - he got himself breakfast at the list of which I giggled. He is definitely hungry. 

"Do you want me to tell you who worked my appetite, bambina?"- asked Leonardo after he hung up and I blushed, nuzzling my face in his stomach. 

"You are adorable, angel."- he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. 

Shortly our food arrived and we ate while watching movies, sitting on the big, comfortable sofa with fluffy blanket on us. 

Him.