𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔

1: Do not argue with me.
If you do something wrong, I will inform you, I am not attacking you however, so do not make a big deal out of it. You will have three strikes, If you get two you are not allowed to Roleplay until the next chapter is up. If you get three you will be banned from the entire Roleplay.

2. Make sure  your reply is at least eight lines! please!  This is going to be a literature Rp. It is so hard to respond to people if they do not have much too go on.
I'm honestly serious about this and if I keep seeing you do under eight lines for a reply I'm going to give you a strike, once or twice is fine but not every time. First password is your favourite historical event.

3: Roleplay is in third person and use proper grammar and spelling. Come on give me some detail! Everyone loves detail!!! Also please don't do text speech like 'u' or 'r', full words please!

4: Censor your swearing! For example fûck and shît, I don't want this to get reported!

5: Mo Mary/Gary sues. I want faults and fears! They can't be good at everything and they are not invincible!! Hey, They might be super smart, but can't land a punch for the life of them. But don't make them super angsty and sad either. NO. Give me fun original characters! And friendly reminder, no smut, either times skip or PM! But most of the OC's will be kids so um... nO-

6: If your character has a disability or mental illness, Research it correctly! Do not give them psychopathic tendencies because you simply want them to be a 'crazy murderer'. If your going to give them BPD research! ADHD research!!!!! Second password is your favourite historical figure. I will be doing research on them too, and I will call you out if you don't stay true to it.

7: Use trigger warnings if you are going to talk about certain topics that might upset people. But I must warn you, this Rp will be dark, not awfully, but there is going to be some drama, so please don't complain about it, you know what your getting yourself into.

8: Do not complain about people not interacting with your characters, make them go and join a conversation or bump into someone!Or ask for one of my peeps!
Also oh my Lord, please respond to people starters, if everyone makes their own starter the Rp will never kick off, if you have more than two characters and are writing out a starter make sure one of your characters reply to someone else's please.

9: Do not Make your character overpowered and do not call me out if I have an overpowered character, I assure you if I do it's essential to the plot. Third password is too tag four people. Also this Rp is not all about your character, make sure to Involve people as well

10: Do the password in the comments! If you have not done the password and ask for a role, you won't get it and I will delete your request.

11: I have not decided on the limit yet for the roles, But if you have one female, then you must take a anything else other than a female and vice versa.

12: Be active!!!! Please don't grab a role and then disappear, tell me if your gonna drop out or why you can't be active. It's just annoying when someone takes a role and then never shows up. If that does happen, i will be reopening that role.

13: Have fun! And if yiu have ideas/suggestions dont feel shy to pm me about it!!

14. My admin is my amazing wife _SweetChoco_ , She will be helping me with the plot and will manage things if I ever mysteriously disappear. She has the power to accept forms! Treat her with disrespect and I will kill you.

Note: More rules may be added because I'm rather forgetful.....