FAB-4

Young Rahul Dravid was sitting in his room staring at his book at NCA. He was just 2 series old in Indian Cricket team. Just another youngster who may or may not survive. He didn't have much interaction with anyone but Anil and Other 2 people. Correction: Crazy people. One Ganguly who debuted alongside him and Other Tendulkar, 10 years senior but also 10 times crazier.  

They irritated Dravid more than anyone in the world. They pranked him, tease him, Stole his snacks, never let him read or live in peace, do all the stupidity in the world, hid his jam bottles, Gave the stupidest nickname ever. 

"Jam? Jammy? is that even a name?" Rahul wondered for the hundredth time.

And not to forget they pulled a prank on Manjrekar and pushed him under the bus.  Rahul had to run extra rounds on the field. Though then even they did wait for him instead of leaving for the hotel with the team all the while eating Rahul's snacks.

Now, How can it be Rahul Dravid's fault that he is irritated by his certain 2 teammates.

But the problem is Rahul is so used to getting Irritated that now this peace is irritating him. Sourav and Sachin didn't join the camp yet as they hae some domestic match and Rahul is bored. He has all the peace and time to read his book but then... he misses being annoyed. 

Now Dravid realised that he actually enjoyed being around them. It's fun to hang out together, doing random stuff, pranking people. 

"I wish they were here too..." Rahul wished.

The door opened with a sound pulling Dravid out of his thoughts.

"Sachin..." Rahul grinned delightedly before he saw fully drained Sourav entering in the room.

"Sourav?" Rahul spoke confused.

"This Idiot pushed me into the pool" Sourav hissed grumpily. Something about the way he said a chuckle escaped Rahul's lips. Next thing he knows was Sourav jumping on him and hugging.

"Arrgg... leave me... Sourav you are making me wet too.. are... my book might get wet." Rahul screamed as he tried to push Sourav away but in vain. Sachin started laughing laying leisurely on bed

"Goddd........Why did I even wish that they were here?" Rahul wondered again.

******

 Anil glaring at Sourav, Sourav glaring at Sachin and Sachin giving 'you are impossible' look.

" You hid my camera lens and I was searching for it like a crazy whole day." Anil accused dada glaring at him. "On top of that, you kept Sachin's watch in my bag."

"For 100th time, Anil, it wasn't me. I'm sure this idiot might have taken it and kept it in my bag." Sourav spoke irritated as he glared at Sachin.

"Oh really? So I also hid my own watch in Anil's bag and was searching for it whole day like crazy?" Sachin snapped as he glared at both Anil and Sourav.

Their argument continued but no one doubted certain 'innocent' Dravid who was sitting on his bed hiding behind his book trying hard to keep his face straight.

******

One evening Dravid entered Sourav room looking for him. Sourav was sleeping but Dravid's eyes fell on transparent glue Sourav left on bed probably after repairing his thigh pad. Dravid noticed Manjrekar, who was sadly Sourav's roommate for the series, returning to the room from somewhere. 

Dravid quickly spread the glue on the chair and left. 5 minutes later entire floor heard noises of Manjrekar screaming as he got stuck to the chair.

Everyone in the world believed that Sourav did it because he was rolling on his bed laughing instead of helping Sanjay as Sanjay screamed and struggled. Sourav grumped that he had to run extra rounds the next day as punishment... For doing nothing.