Trust

Australia series after T20WC 2007 win...

The night team landed in Australia young Rohit Sharma wasn't sleepy. They would take time to adjust to time changes of course.

So now apparently he was standing in front of MS Dhoni's door knocking it quietly. 

"Come in, Ro..." a voice answered from inside.

"How do you know it's me?" Ro asked in a surprised kiddish tone entering the room.

MS sat with his bag wide open arranging stuff.

"Because no one knocks. Even you don't have it." MS smiled. 

Ro gave a confused shrug. he finds everything so new here. How can he just brust into a seniors room, his captain's room to be specific, just like that. 

"Leave it. you had some work?" MS said shaking his head. 

"Ya...woh...I came to give this you..." Rohit said offering a steel lunch box.

"For me?" MS raised his eyebrows curiously as he opens the box to find sweets.

"My mom makes the best sweets... Everyone in the Mumbai team used to love them...so...i thought..." Rohit said shrugging.   

'Well, you got me cake, so I brought you sweets' was his mind voice.

"Umm...They are yummy..." MS said as he took a bite. "Don't tell to yuvi Ok?... He will complete evrything in an hour. I will hide it from him"

"Me? What will I say to him? mujhe tho usse dekthe hi dar lagtha hai." Ro whispered sadly. 

"Ro...Don't take Yuvi seriously. He talks nonsense but he is not bad at heart." MS spoke. But  Ro still looked sad.

MS did notice that Ro admires Yuvi soo much and Yuvi's arrogance is making him sad but how to make this kid understand that... YUVI IS MAD.

"You know what? He even bullied me for months when I newly came." MS said in an attempt to cheer up Ro.

"Someone BULLIED YOU" Ro spoke in shock as his eyes widened and his mouth opened wide.

Isn't mahi Bhai invincible? He even shouts at Yuvi paa and Yuvi listen to him too. Tough he don't talk much before Sachin paaji, Rahul Bhai but that's different they are legends....How can anyone bully him. IMPOSSIBLE. 

MS for a moment felt that Ro is looking at him in similar way they all look at Dada but he let a pass quickly.  No one in the world can be Dada... Let alone him.

"well, Yea..." MS spoke.

"Then?" Ro probed leaning foward with interest as if it is some movie story.

"Then Nothing. One day I asked why is he always angry with me. He laughed and we became friends." MS shrugged 

"Just like that?" Ro asked even more surprised now.

"bola na...Yuvi pagal hai...so dont take his words seriously." MS tried explaining. 

"So that what you are saying to youngsters... Ki yuvi Pagal hai... Wow... The great thing to say. I will never talk to you again. From today we are not friends anymore, infact from now." Yuvi shouted dramatically as he breaks into the room and storms out angrily. 

MS rolled his eyes and was about to follow yuvi when his eyes fell little Ro who looked more sacred and sad than ever. 

Signing MS sits back beside Rohit.

"Hey, it's ok Ro. You dont have to take so much stress." MS said calmly. 

"He hates me more now and he is angry with you also." Ro said in an sad whisper looking down.