Party Planner

It has been two weeks since me and De’Anglo made up and our connection is stronger than ever. I have been practicing for the spring concert and it couldn’t be better. It’s February and my birthday is next month plus Valentine’s Day just passed and I am blessed to have such a hot head to love me. Shit, Mike’s birthday is coming up. Matter fact his birthday is next week. Oh my gosh, what am I going to get him. Hm, I better call up Michael, which is Mike’s dad. I grabbed my phone and called Michael and it was ringing forever until he finally answered.

“Karen, what business do you have to discuss?” He answered the phone.

“Um, I’m confused on what exactly to get Mike for his birthday.” I said.

“Hm, let’s see you got him the brand new exclusive Jordan’s for his birthday last year. What else is there to get him?” He questioned and I could imagine him furrowing his eyebrows together.

“Is there a car that he would like?” I asked Michael as I searched the internet for a car.

“Actually there is, he would love a 2014 Ashton Martian Rapide S and a 2014 Lamborghini Veneno Roadster both black on black. I can help you with buying them if you need any money.” Michael said as he turned his music down.

“I got it dad, thank you though.” I said reassuring him.

“Are you sure you have $4,698,250 million dollars?” Michael questioned being a math whiz.

“Yes dad I have more than that actually. Thank you for helping me.” I said and hung up the phone. Once off the phone I ordered both cars with custom made details plus the black on black request. I checked my card and that left me with over 4 million still left. I have plenty of money. I put my card back inside my wallet and grabbed my keys to my Audi and walked out the door. I didn’t mention what I had on today? It’s cold in Georgia so I got on some pink UGGS with the bows, blue jeans, and a long sleeve black shirt with a pink petticoat. I got in the car and blasted the heat. Before going to De’Anglo’s house I stopped at Panda Express and got some food. I ordered my usual and left. Once I got to De’Anglo’s house I gathered my things and got out the car. I walked straight in the house and put my coat on the rack and went towards the kitchen.

“Hey Karen, what are you doing here?” Damian asked as he pulls me in a one shoulder hug.

“Is it such a crime to visit in laws?” I questioned as I sat at the island and opened my food.

“Nope, are you sharing with me?” He asked as he sat next to me eyeing my food and I laughed at his facial expression.

“She does not share Panda Express with nobody except me of course.” De’Anglo announced loud as he came in with the other boys.

“That’s a lie ‘cause Karen only shares with her best friend of course.” Mike said as he came over and took a bite of my spring roll and grabbed my fork and started eating my orange chicken.

“Why of course I share, but as you can see I don’t share with Mike he just takes as he please.” I said as I looked over at Mike who was having a feast with my food. “Mike, I haven’t eaten all day. Don’t eat up my food, please.” I whined and he moved my food back towards me and handed me my fork and I started eating.

“Ok guys we have to start planning for Mike’s birthday party.” De’Anglo announced as he took out a notebook and pen. “So Karen any plans yet?” He asked me while eyeing my food and I got full so I pushed it towards him and grabbed to notebook and pen.

“I always have plans for my best friend because I love him so much.” I announced as I looked over at Mike and kissed his cheek. “We can have a birthday dinner first with close friends and family, then a party at a rented out venue around 10pm.” I said looking over at Mike for approval and he smiled.