Cleaning Regression Gear

Hello guys, this chapter is an important one! Especially around this time.

Pacifiers: Sterilize pacifiers by putting them in boiling water for around 5 minutes before you use it after buying. Keep it clean by washing it with hot, soapy water after each use to ensure safe usage. 

Bottles: Take the bottle apart, for example;  bottles, nipples, caps, rings, and valves. Rinse bottle parts by holding them under running water. Place all items in a clean sink filled with hot water and soap. Scrub items, the best thing to use is a cleaning brush that is designed to clean bottles (can be found anywhere baby items are sold). Make sure to squeeze water through nipple holes to be sure they get clean. Rinse again by holding items under running water. Once all finished, place bottle parts, on an unused dish towel or paper towel in an area away from dust. Let air dry. It's dangerous to use a dish towel to rub or pat items dry because that could transfer germs to the bottle.

Hard electronic toys: Start by removing any batteries and then put back on the battery protection cover, before cleaning to avoid damage. Wipe the toy with a clean cloth with warm soapy water but make sure it's well wrung out. Rinse with another clean damp without soap, once again make sure it is well wrung out, and then let it air dry. After it's all dry, use a disinfecting wipe, an alcohol wipe, or dip a clean cloth in a mix of four teaspoons of chlorine bleach to one quart of water to ensure that all bacteria is killed. Make sure the surface remains wet for the time required on the cleaner's label and let it air dry. If you are more likely to put the toy near your mouth, rinse it well with a damp clean cloth and let it air dry again.

Stuffed animals that cannot be put into a washing machine: Start by dipping a cloth into warm water and soap, then go over the entire stuffie with the damp cloth. Now, get a new cloth and dip in it water without soap, then run over the stuffie again. Leave the stuffie to air dry or use a hair dryer to fluff the fur. This step isn't necessary but I would suggest it to eliminate any bacteria left behind, go over them slowly with a garment steamer, then a vacuum thoroughly with the  vacuum's upholstery attachment (that's the thing that looks like a tiny brush).